Risk - reward 1:2 + single entry ,stoploss & target no confusion .

rajsumi121

Tough rules but thing you have in mind is achievable, requires a lot of patience. Have tested the same thing when I started my carrier. I was allowed to give one call when my skills were tested and commodities were new to me after migrating from equities. Many a times there was a very thin margin between calls and stop loss. Observation: Even one point can make a big difference many times, be it stop loss missing by one point or target. But for profit no harm in being flexible. (like today you waited for 50 minute for one single point)- my personal opinion.
heartily Respect for your suggestion ...I will keep this in mind ..... Actually everyone takes life decision's according to their own beliefs & values .... trading is also the same , our experiences , our perception of things what happened in our daily life, our communication with ourselves & impact of family - parents - friends -community in our life - d combination of all these things makes our belief system & we always react , act & behave accordingly . What you saying is absolutely true in terms of your experiences & I have lot respect for your views and suggestions ,But really sorry to say That I am reacting totally according to my plan & my system ...anyways many thanks for your valuable suggestion .:clapping::clapping::clapping:::):):thumb:

rajsumi121

Buy silvermini 29th june 2 lot @ 40890 stoploss- 40490 target 41690 .( intraday only ) .

Last edited:

ashu1234

Totally agree with your point that beliefs and value is what gives individuality to every person, be it in life or trading. Thanks for taking my comments in right context. Please go ahead with your system as the plus point of this system is you'll ultimately achieve discipline in its truest sense, stay with the trend longer, keeps you out of the chaotic market movement and ultimately gives you peace of mind in stressful market conditions.

All the best.:thumb:

rajsumi121

Totally agree with your point that beliefs and value is what gives individuality to every person, be it in life or trading. Thanks for taking my comments in right context. Please go ahead with your system as the plus point of this system is you'll ultimately achieve discipline in its truest sense, stay with the trend longer, keeps you out of the chaotic market movement and ultimately gives you peace of mind in stressful market conditions.

All the best.:thumb:
3 cheers for this statement ...hatts off my friend ..have a wonderful day ahead :clapping::clapping::lol::thumb::)

rajsumi121

Silver mini low -40875 .... call was active ...I entered in buy call with above said stop loss .

rajsumi121

I have also entered into this call @ 41070

Please try to enter at d level ... if you miss ....look for anther day ..but if you entered at wrong level is not good for proper risk-reward management ....any ways wish you very happy trading for d rest of day :clapping::clapping::clapping:

rajsumi121

Buy silvermini 29th june 2 lot @ 40890 stoploss- 40490 target 41690 .( intraday only ) .
made high 41350 after call ....but please wait for target ...... don't trail stop loss ....happy trading .:clapping::clapping::lol::rofl::thumb::clap:

rajsumi121

hit 41486 after call ...............still waiting for target to hit ...