Reward of Rs.10,000.00 loss at my first intraday trading

Hi every one.
I am new to your world of share market. I came to know from daily newspapers, here are lots of earning potential. And after watching 3 month of market one day i just jump to buy and sell. I welcomed as fresher losing 10% of my capital. Im here to get yours help on intraday trading. Its full of good article but i dont know where i have to start from...
please suggest me one good article about how to apply pivot point trading in intraday trading?

rkkarnani

Hi every one.
I am new to your world of share market. I came to know from daily newspapers, here are lots of earning potential. And after watching 3 month of market one day i just jump to buy and sell. I welcomed as fresher losing 10% of my capital. Im here to get yours help on intraday trading. Its full of good article but i dont know where i have to start from...
please suggest me one good article about how to apply pivot point trading in intraday trading?
Welcome to the Forum!!!
Try Saints 60 minutes flow and Saints intraday mini flow threads.

praveen taneja

Hi every one.
First of all welcome to the forum:)
Bro I request u to pls for god sake dont enter any trade without knowing what is trading.
I request u to read the teach a man thread of saint sir and many more threads will give u vital knowledge after that do paper trading for at least 3 mnths
I pray to god for ur good earning Best of luck:thumb:

columbus

Hi every one.
Dear Sanjib,

Certainly you are LURED by many boarders who made lot of profit day by day.
Please bear in mind that they have done EXTENSIVE homework before
venturing.As rightly pointed out many colleagues do paper trading for a couple of months ,then followed by MINIFTY (If at all ,you are interested
in FUTURES) since MERE watching the market does not take you anywhere.

XRAY27

Don't trade intraday without knowing the trading principles and technicals
pls follow threads of saint and also do paper trading then have a smiles on ur face:)