Reverse Trading - Outwitting the market

good initiative..

when trading with real money, one day Andy wd revise his sl, or his sl wd get skipped. he wd then get berserk and start averaging his loosing trade.
u being Andy's mentor wd not let him do that,wd u?

regards
Crazy is not being Andy's mentor. Crazy is out to pick Andy's pocket :). Maybe Crazy is a role playing the tip provider for Andy :D :D

cinderblock

Before you are done here, you are going to be a psychological nightmare. You are messing with your head with Andy and crazy and the split personality.

I can't say whether you will be a better trader but you won't be able to open a trading account because you won't be able to remember your name!

crazy

Update:

Andy's SL hit in ACC . he lost 3875.

We have gained 6375 for the day.

Andy is really pissed off right now. He wont let go of his nifty calls. He want to earn profit on it.

So we will hold our Short nifty calls. :)

crazy

Before you are done here, you are going to be a psychological nightmare. You are messing with your head with Andy and crazy and the split personality.

I can't say whether you will be a better trader but you won't be able to open a trading account because you won't be able to remember your name!
Hi Cinder.

Have been trading like this for a long time now. Writing like this to explain the thought process. :)

The trades i am taking on my real account. I have 4 accounts remembrd the name while opening them :)

crazy

Andy is bullish. He is growing restless now. He knows he is correct and wont let go of his positions easily.

He has heard of options. He buys 2 lots of nifty 6000 call at 56.6. He wants to earn back his lost money in 1st trade.

We are short 6000 CE nifty :)
Finally after waiting for whole day praying for a bullish move andy exits his loosing position in nifty call at 39. Andy looses 8100 Rs for the day

My gain for the day 8100 :)