Requirement for trading system designer

HI

i need a trading system designer for my strategies . preference on amibroker or mt4 .

i need professionals who can do work on a time bound basis .

members please suggest any firms designing trading systems in your knowledge .

interested developers may also pm me

regards

sumit

mastermind007

I have been developing trading algorithms for sometime now. Let me know if you would like some help.
nranjan

I think I remember you!!! If I remember right, you had posted about getting started in Amibroker in April of 2013.

Am I Correct? If I remember correctly, you had sent me a PM for something too.

So, how many months is "sometime now" ... It is perfectly OK to be a fresher, but it is certainly not OK to hide your inexperience with "sometime now"!!!!

Last edited:

mastermind007

nranjan

I think I remember you!!! If I remember right, you had posted about getting started in Amibroker in April of 2013.

Am I Correct? If I remember correctly, you had sent me a PM for something too.

So, how many months is "sometime now" ... It is perfectly OK to be a fresher, but it is certainly not OK to hide your inexperience with "sometime now"!!!!
Yes, I did remember correctly. here are nranjan's earlier posts on this forum

Here are his posts in April 2013
http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/86476-scalability-issues.html#post793538
http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/86476-scalability-issues.html#post801316

and a survey to catch unsuspecting people in september 2013
http://www.traderji.com/algo-automated-trading/89655-survey-trading-software.html#post859305

I believe that Mr. Sumit Talwar is looking for help in trading system development. I agree that his preference might be for MT4 / Amibroker , but the world of automated trading is not limited to Amibroker - in fact Amibroker is not even meant to be for automated trading - its a backtesting tool and has no execution capabilities. Tools like GDFI are at best "jugaad" and advanced users know that is has its limitation.

Hey mastermind, Is there a post somewhere which says I can't ask questions about Amibroker, or that I can't post a survey.

mastermind007

I believe that Mr. Sumit Talwar is looking for help in trading system development. I agree that his preference might be for MT4 / Amibroker , but the world of automated trading is not limited to Amibroker - in fact Amibroker is not even meant to be for automated trading - its a backtesting tool and has no execution capabilities. Tools like GDFI are at best "jugaad" and advanced users know that is has its limitation.

Hey mastermind, Is there a post somewhere which says I can't ask questions about Amibroker, or that I can't post a survey.
Sumit and I are friends and have interacted before. So, go right ahead and contact him.

Just like there is no restriction on me pointing it your posts to others, there are no restrictions on you from proposing to help others and conducting surveys. If anything, I've increased visibility of your survey on this forum.

Regarding, GDFL, Ami, Jugaad etc ..., I will let you relish your own opinion.

Sumit and I are friends and have interacted before. So, go right ahead and contact him.

Just like there is no restriction on me pointing it your posts to others, there are no restrictions on you from proposing to help others and conducting surveys. If anything, I've increased visibility of your survey on this forum.

Regarding, GDFL, Ami, Jugaad etc ..., I will let you relish your own opinion.
Mastermind, I appreciate your civility on this group, I am sure we can learn to live in peace. I am happy to share with you my experience in developing trading systems with you provided you do the same. Who knows, maybe we can even co-operate :).