reliancemoney brokerage

Re: reliancemoney

Hi,

Glad to hear from you. Many members are longing for getting any details about Reliance Money. Can you please provide us with the complete details about Reliance Money, for eg., like:

1. Brokerage(Equity, F&O, Commodities, etc)
2. Support for trading Forex and its brokerage.
3. Cash settlement procedure.
4. Account opening procedure,
5. etc.......

Any information will be of utmost value to us.

Praveen.

Hello Mr.Praveen,

1) I need a Details of Commodities
2) No need support for about market movements and call details, i will do trading by my self
3) othere account opening details all that i know, which you need with ID proof, no matter of it.

Kindly let me know the details

Thank you...

:p HEY NARESHJI,COOL DOWN A BIT PLEASE
FIFTY GRANDS IS A PRETTY GOOD AMOUNT TO START A PORT FOLIO MY FRIEND ,EVEN IN THESE TIME OF INFLATION,SO FIFTY WHOLE GRANDS IS BY NO MEANS CHANA AND MAMRAWHICH PART OF THE WORLD 'S PRICES YOU ARE QUOTING BY THE WAY AND ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION THAT NORMALLY PEOPLE DONT ADD JI TO THEIR OWN NAMES (UNLESS OF COURSE IF THEY CONSIDER 50K OF GOOD INDIAN RUPEES AS CHANA ,MAMRA WHATEVER THAT MEANS)

SO NARESHJI BHAI(OF AHMEDABAD I GUESS),LETS BE POLITE,CORTEOUS AND HELPFUL IN THIS WONDERFUL FORUM OF INVESTORS

HOPING THAT THIS WILL HELP TO SOOTH RAW NERVES OF SOME OTHERWISE EDGY PEOPLE

CHEERS AND CHEERS AND LOTS OF IT FOR ALL
hehehehehe.......lol!!! :D:D :p

This shows the figures are not clear and are indirect?
reliance money investor pays how much net brokerage with taxes etc per 1 lak?
I heard 800 rupees. is it correct?
just let me know with taxes etc, what is net brokerage cost for 1 lak rupees in delivery trading for reliance money?

for day trading, howare the charges?

ford7k

rkkarnani

Reliance money has a Call Center Help Line and they are helpful. Saw the number on a haording but do not remember the same.
The charges they told me was :
for Rs.2500/- you could transact for a full year with 6 crores max turnover in which 5.4 crores for non delivery and 60 lakhs for delivery. This 2500 is there Service charge. They will over and above this charge 1 (ONE) paise as brokerage plus other statutory charges.

i wanna set my own brokerage house...........
i m doin cfp and wanna set high standard of finacial advisary scervise is that reliacne money is right choice to start through??/

Where is the guy who started this thread? To go through a thread and finally finding it to be a stub is a let down and a waste of time. These sort of threads should be deleted from the forum as it is nothing but a waste of time fr a serious reader.

Hello Sir,
i m interested in taking Franchisee of reliance money.As u have mentioned in your post,u already have franchisee i wanted to take guidance from you.What kind of investmenent will be needed?I will be highly obliged if u can help me and if possible i want to talk to u directly.Where r u right now?city?please can u give me ur contact number?