are YOU applying for Future capital IPO

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Reliance Power- refund?????

I have an ICICI direct Demat account with a linked bank account. Have any ICICI types, who were not allotted shares got refund?
Thanks again

Re: Reliance Power- refund?????

I have an ICICI direct Demat account with a linked bank account. Have any ICICI types, who were not allotted shares got refund?
Thanks again
most of investors in chennai had recd the post - cheq today - icicidirect application investors also had recd the cheq only today ( my friend). if not the members please check with karvy.com and know the status of the despatch details. milindonline might have recd by this time.
:)

kkseal

Re: Impact of Rel Power IPO failure on Reliance shares: Discussion forum

Some good ones in the power equipments sector have suffered undue collateral damage - the transformers, T&D, EPC pack. Even some power generators - CESC, GIPCO.

Regards,
Kalyan.

simple , GLOBAL SENTIMENTS.....
just let the mkts rise by say 2000 pts , everythink will b forgotton....:D
very true. when we loose then we blame and find problems. and when we win then we can't see(don't want to see) anything -ve.

let the wind change its direction.. today (if)we have little faith in ADAG but tomorrow when market and his shares are in +ve trend then majority will forgive and forget.

kkseal

Investing is not about faith but getting the best value for your money.

Regards,
Kalyan.

sudoku1

Investing is not about faith but getting the best value for your money.

Regards,
Kalyan.
& the best value for money is FOUND IN FAITH...;)

oxusmorouz

& the best value for money is FOUND IN FAITH...;)
Value for money is neither grounded in faith nor in circular reasoning, but in passion and smart work.

1. confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.
Just to differentiate induction from faith:

a. any form of reasoning in which the conclusion, though supported by the premises, does not follow from them necessarily.
b. the process of estimating the validity of observations of part of a class of facts as evidence for a proposition about the whole class.

Re: Truth of Reliance Power IPO - JANTA KO BEVAKOOF SAMAJAH RAKHA HAI

Hi everybody,
Getting back to my thread,

Till the listing date, my analysis suggested reliance power will get listed and will move in between 450 and 525 and then I truly expected it will touch 280 in 3 to 12 days... and then it will get stuck up in the price band of 350 to 550 for at least 2 to 4 months before the future course of world markets and Indian stock market could be guessed. Anyway, this got listed at 430 and it jumped to 580 or somewhere for just a minute or so and then moved back to 430 and went below it as I had already expected... Matter to share with you all.... Equitymaster had evaluated the actual justifable market value of this share at Rs. 61 only! Anyway, I personally believe that all these new reliance stocks are just filled with hypes more than real value whether it is RPL or RNRL or now RPOWER... all these projects are futuristic and none of them is fully functional at today's date...

Anyway, seeking what has happened in case of RPOWER, I believe our country India has just no laws for the riches and worst cruel laws for the poor... If you have money, you are king, else you have to die even with a death sentence even with no solid evidences...

In case of RPOWER,

Reliance invested 2000 crores to get 200 crore shares?
People invest 11000 crores to get only 28 crore shares?

People invested with sheer hype because its from RELIANCE and from AMBANIs and thats where ADAG took the opportunity to sell and encash their reputation againt making that money by offering these stocks of RPOWER at much much higher price that what they've invested per share!

Since the passing away of late shri dheerubhai, I believe reliance group has just been selling VISION and SAPNAY and what late shri dheerubhai had earned throughout his life.

Now I believe, its no ill-treatment from ADAG, but JUNTA BEVACOOF "HAIIII..."!

Whenever they have to reduce the price of their own stock so that they can buy at lows, they start fighting with each other.... and whenever they have to increase the price of the stock, they take the whole market up so that poor mob may get the assumption that the market is going up and it will rize and rize and rize and we are growing and progressing.... And even though our indian corporates delivered great results this quarter, the market fell with no cues or limits... Remember I am saying this because when all the world markets were falling since last 2 months, we, the Indian stock market was still help UP... and it didn't fall.... and as soon as RPOWER's subscription date passed by, the market fell like anything! What you say?