Reliance Power Bonus Issue

The Bonus Is Strictly To Original Allottee's. And That Too With Condition Not To Sell Bonus Shares Before June
Legally, It is not possible, They have to decide on Record date(date after meeting date ie feb 22) and they have to allot the share holders as of that date.

It is not possible to give olny to allottees. Give the source of information. then we will see ur point

hey I read RELPOW is going to allot bonus shares only to fully paid ones? I applied for 225 @25,000+. I got alloted 16 and refunded balance amount. the refund amount is same as 16*420/450 so don't I already have fully paid shares with me. why this confusion? Why is RP guys asking to pay balance money to make shares fully paid up? can anyone clarify what the situation.
You will get the shares, all retail investors are alloted shares only if they get full money, otherwise, it will not be given to you. so not to worry abt confusion, Rpower ask to pay remaining money for QIB who only pay 10% on application.

hi,

My cousin got 100 shares in the secondary market @ Rs. 429. He is bit confused whether to hold the shares till the bonus shares allotment or not.
Will he get the bonus shares if he waits till that date?

Can anyone guide me on the same whether to hold or sell?

ramash