Realtime Intraday Indian Stock Charts

milkyblack

Am new to Traderji and The Indian Stock Market............Would like to know how to get realtime intraday stock charts?
Oooh! Wow! Your 1st post! I never thought you can also have a first post ;) :D
The best part is that you were new to the Indian market and got the best forum and kept on making it better from then!
Good to read it though! Passionate to search for data providers at those days.... :)
And now I am... if you do not mind would you share which data service are you using now or can u suggest me some :eek:

Regards

Oooh! Wow! Your 1st post! I never thought you can also have a first post ;) :D
The best part is that you were new to the Indian market and got the best forum and kept on making it better from then!
Good to read it though! Passionate to search for data providers at those days.... :)
And now I am... if you do not mind would you share which data service are you using now or can u suggest me some :eek:

Regards
ah,the first post happens to us all,my friend.

Basically asked someone abt data service providers......someone said Viratech,never had any probs from then till now.

Saint

milkyblack

ah,the first post happens to us all,my friend.

Basically asked someone abt data service providers......someone said Viratech,never had any probs from then till now.

Saint
Thanks for replying Saint :) and sharing info!

Read the last post of the Teach A Man! Wanted to reply a thanks to the golden words over there then Found that the thread is closed so I thank you a lot for teaching some simple ways of trading which IFF implemented will lead us to the door of wealth ! :) And again thanks a lot for each and every effort you have taken selflessly to educate us over here!

Wish you good Luck!

Regards

Hello saint,

Welcome to traderji.com

You can get realtime intraday stock charts from viratechindia.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask here.
hello can you tell me is there any site where i can analyze intraday charts by putting my own tools like we put in irish or falcon software

nitish gheewala