Real Time quotes from yahoo to Amibroker

they are cheater after installing and giving our details to them to register free copy the displays message we have stoped to provide data free and this demo version expired on 4 th nov 09 pl purchase our product what a style....
Hi Naresjhi,

Pls read their website from where you download the application.it clearly says that all automatic demos are DISABLED and contact live support for activating demos. i think for last 3 yrs they were the ONLY ones who had automatic demo system . rest all providers need to be contacted directly to activate demo and All indian data providers have nearly been stopping free demo in last 3-4 months.

Have u tried contacting them for activating free demo?

They still give free demo . one of my clients wanted free demo for mcx last week and he got activated thru their live support. its all dependent on your machine. if you have used it before for any demo it wont be activated.

If you remember Free unlimited symbol yahoo data was being given before by them when they stopped i had talked to their support fellow and he told me people want free application and they come to us for installing the free product on their computer also through remote tv.Think, people want free and they expect a company who is giving it free to do even do tv for them also.No wonder theses guys stop giving free yahoo application.

While others like TDI and realtimedata express charge 500 rs per month means 6000 rs per year for yahoo data and you are getting it free from MDP, shundnt you try to read and configure urself. see now, we had a perfect free yahoo application and it has been withdrawn.

just like you start calling them cheaters becoz your dp wasnt activated bcoz you didnt follow demo activation procedure becoz you have time to download but no time to read few lines abv that link...;)

Buzz their live support bro and read their demo download page once again.They have 1 sec activation system.But Only if u have newer taken Demo on that machine.LOL.

Tip: use any other system, even OLD system you have given to ur son for playign games. it just needs a DIfferent PC hardware which hasnt been registered in their database.

Lets not harm our own interests.I request all readers who are interested in FREE Yahoo data to request this to MDP support to start the free application again.i am sure if they recieve requests from all of us they shall start it back.

i think i shud start a new thread for this...yeah only if i get time off work...:D

nms

Hi All,
The coolintra is not updating NSE data due to new system in NSE. I requesting all my board members who can help, so that the data can be downloaded.
Thanks.