R K Global Issues!

kthakker0

Hi all,

As far as RKG issues is concerned all of whom could at least place the order or even do something were very lucky so as to say,
because 1st of all I could not get the feed, 2nd when I updated the patch I could not login as I received the message Invalid Login Login Failed and the technical people at Kolkata and Delhi where I had to call had no clue as to what was the issue.

Happy Trading to all RKG cust who can log in and trade and as far as I am concerned I'll have to wait till they solve the Invalid Login issue.

regards

yusi

FYI.

If, after the upgrade, you find that quotes for some symbols are updating this morning and other are not, it requires a fresh download and install of the latest Odin Script Master file.

PGDIMES

Another bad day for traders with RKG... intraday charts are showing data from 9:55 am... so anyone who depends on ODIN to trade will get wrong data...

called their helpline... initially tried to give me the bulls*** of - data updation starts as and when you log in... I told him that my initial login was at 8:55am... :lol: then he checked with someone else... finally told me that it's a problem that happened in the Delhi servers of RKG... :annoyed:

I want to open account in RK Global, but I couldnot have decided yet, what should I do. I trade in nifty option only and a account with Sbicapsec which has a brokrage 50/lot for intraday and 100/ lot for carry forward. suggest me

yusi

Am having a problem with pre-market orders. Amongst all the pre-market orders placed before 9 am, the orders for Nifty-50 scrips remain in Xmitted state, and do not change to Executed or Pending state.

This occurred yesterday, and the orders remained in Xmitted state till the end of day. This has also repeated today.

RKG says it is an exchange issue; if so, many should be facing it. Can you confirm if any of you have the same problem.

yusi

Happened to start RKG's Odin today (Saturday), and am seeing streaming quotes. What's up?

A dialogue just said that the normal market has closed. The message log says:

Time Message
12:30:00 NSE Equities- The Oddlot market has closed.
12:30:00 NSE Equities- The Retail Debt Market has closed.
12:30:00 NSE Equities- The Normal market has closed.
12:15:00 NSE Derivatives- The Normal market has closed for 26 NOV 2011.
12:15:00 NSE Derivatives- The regular segment has closed for 26 NOV 2011.