R K Global Issues!

nitinsy

Hi Nitinsy,

Can you give me some details about esignal. How much does it cost. If detail is available on the web, please give a link.

Thanks in advance.

arm
If you want to use eSignal software for charting along with the data feed it will cost $125 per month + $4 for BSE + $2 for NSE

If you want to use Metastock or Amibroker with just data feed from eSignal it wll cost $85 per month + $4 for BSE + $2 for NSE

www.esignal.com

They have a 30 day trial, you can try that and they have a good refund process if you want to cancel before 30 days. They refund within 10 days

Nitin

If you want to use eSignal software for charting along with the data feed it will cost $125 per month + $4 for BSE + $2 for NSE

If you want to use Metastock or Amibroker with just data feed from eSignal it wll cost $85 per month + $4 for BSE + $2 for NSE

www.esignal.com

They have a 30 day trial, you can try that and they have a good refund process if you want to cancel before 30 days. They refund within 10 days

Nitin
I think that eSignal stopped the option of giving data feed only..
So, we need to go for charting with data feed option only and it costs 125$ / month + exchange fees
Can some one confirm?

milkyblack

Thanks NitinSy...

Really appreciate your effort to keep us updated about RKG ... Keep posting,,,

About the margin money that was above other brokers was for few days... when Nifty broke the January lows for the 1st time... then they increased the margin amt..

Now it is normal... like other brokers...

Regards

citrus

I wish to open an account in cash segment and F&O segment, both of NSE in R K Global. My question is regarding minimum software charges. RK Global website describes Rs 99-/ segment (web-based software). I wish to know that when not in use if I will have to pay Rs 99- per month or Rs 99 x 2 = 198 per month.
Regards.

nitinsy

I wish to open an account in cash segment and F&O segment, both of NSE in R K Global. My question is regarding minimum software charges. RK Global website describes Rs 99-/ segment (web-based software). I wish to know that when not in use if I will have to pay Rs 99- per month or Rs 99 x 2 = 198 per month.
Regards.
Yes. You will have to pay even if you don't use. In this case it will be 198 + Taxes (~12%)

Nitin

Nitinsy

i found this in previous threads abt rk global charges

"" Brokerage Rs. 9 per lot each side. (So Rs. 18 per lot for round trip)
Service tax = 12.36% of brokerage. (Will come to Rs. 2.22 per lot round trip)
STT = 0.017% of sell transaction value.
NSE charges = 0.0032% of transaction value (Buy + Sell)
Service tax on NSE charges = 12.36% of NSE charges calculated above.
Stamp duty = 0.002% of transaction value (Buy + Sell) ""

so for one lot say 50* 100 Premium on above calculation round trip comes to
Rs 25/26 , u said in ur thread round trip on one lot cost rs 76 ? so is there any other charges above this :confused:

thanks

Last edited:

nitinsy

Nitinsy

i found this in previous threads abt rk global charges

"" Brokerage Rs. 9 per lot each side. (So Rs. 18 per lot for round trip)
Service tax = 12.36% of brokerage. (Will come to Rs. 2.22 per lot round trip)
STT = 0.017% of sell transaction value.
NSE charges = 0.0032% of transaction value (Buy + Sell)
Service tax on NSE charges = 12.36% of NSE charges calculated above.
Stamp duty = 0.002% of transaction value (Buy + Sell) ""

so for one lot say 50* 100 Premium on above calculation round trip comes to
Rs 25/26 , u said in ur thread round trip on one lot cost rs 76 ? so is there any other charges above this :confused:

thanks
Rs.76 is for one lot of nifty futures. Option contract will be cheaper. Major cost in this is the STT on the sell side. In futures, the sell value will be 2,00,000 whereas in option it will be option premium (< ~20K depending on strike)

Nitin