Query @ Anid_007

Status
Not open for further replies.
planning to hold it for mimimum of one year....max 2-3 years.

And you mentioned RNRL is a long term play in the above posts.....what target are you holding it for....and RPL......what is your expectation from this stock.

Plz advise :)

planning to hold it for mimimum of one year....max 2-3 years.

And you mentioned RNRL is a long term play in the above posts.....what target are you holding it for....and RPL......what is your expectation from this stock.

Plz advise :)

RNRL: Target 200-250 Dec 08

RPL: Target 500-650 Dec'09-Jul'10 [May not take that much time either]

When you are planning to hold a stock for 2-3 years, you must book profit in high when you have double top or head & shoulder pattern (indicating reversal), or on political news, business trigger making stock value sky rocketing.

Again buy on dips.

Idle trader just but now and forget it. See after 2-3 years whats the value.

Hi Aneed,

I am holding nagrjuna fertilisers @ 58, what seems to be next target seeing todaya rally ?

Also what's prospects of visa steel and Gallant Metals ?

RNRL: Target 200-250 Dec 08

RPL: Target 500-650 Dec'09-Jul'10 [May not take that much time either]

When you are planning to hold a stock for 2-3 years, you must book profit in high when you have double top or head & shoulder pattern (indicating reversal), or on political news, business trigger making stock value sky rocketing.

Again buy on dips.

Idle trader just but now and forget it. See after 2-3 years whats the value.
Well....i decided to buy rpl after selling it at 167 and rnrl after selling it at 96.

Wanted to buy it when it would correct....got the oportunity today....but icici didn't allocate me my funds even after 3 days....and it gave a message that those who had made transactions in 25 will get the funds allocated later....so i missed the opportunity to buy it low today....

ICICI SUCKS... :mad:

Hi Aneed,

I am holding nagrjuna fertilisers @ 58, what seems to be next target seeing todaya rally ?

Also what's prospects of visa steel and Gallant Metals ?

You bought in a very high price. I have this scrip at 24 at sold it at 56. Below 25 has been the ideal price to enter and stay for MT n LT.

But if you have entered the scrip at 58, well you are well inside risk zone. A/D indicator for this scrip is up. Even the High and end node is appearing outside of Bollinger Band. So technically --You may expect a new high next week on Monday. But I will suggest to take a small stand on this scrip as of now if you are an ST player, get out within 64-65 range, as I am expecting the scrip to hit Below 60 level again.

However if you are a LT (1 -2 years) player. Then no need to worry. You can Hold your current stock. Buy more scrip on dips below 55 level.

Visa Steel:

Today the stock downslided very heavily. Technical chart on candle-stick pattern, A/D, Volume indicator all showing huge bearishness in this scrip. Not right time to enter, cause we can not tell if it is properly bottomed out or not. If breaks barrier of 39 and stabilised below that, you can expect the scrip to test its next support level at 32. That may be right time to enter the scrip.If you have bought in high price, then its up to you to decide to book a small loss and buy at much lower level to get quick profit or to seat with the loss in your portfolio.

Gallant Metal: Not tracking.

Last edited:
You bought in a very high price. I have this scrip at 24 at sold it at 56. Below 25 has been the ideal price to enter and stay for MT n LT.

But if you have entered the scrip at 58, well you are well inside risk zone. A/D indicator for this scrip is up. Even the High and end node is appearing outside of Bollinger Band. So technically --You may expect a new high next week on Monday. But I will suggest to take a small stand on this scrip as of now if you are an ST player, get out within 64-65 range, as I am expecting the scrip to hit Below 60 level again.

However if you are a LT (1 -2 years) player. Then no need to worry. You can Hold your current stock. Buy more scrip on dips below 55 level.

Visa Steel:

Today the stock downslided very heavily. Technical chart on candle-stick pattern, A/D, Volume indicator all showing huge bearishness in this scrip. Not right time to enter, cause we can not tell if it is properly bottomed out or not. If breaks barrier of 39 and stabilised below that, you can expect the scrip to test its next support level at 32. That may be right time to enter the scrip.If you have bought in high price, then its up to you to decide to book a small loss and buy at much lower level to get quick profit or to seat with the loss in your portfolio.

Gallant Metal: Not tracking.

Thanks..!!

crazyboy

Hi Anid. U are doing a gr8 job here.. Keep the good work goin..

can u please advice me on shardul securities.

This scrip is movin in an upper circuit since 5 days. almost 100% returns in 5 days. i have 100 shares @ 58rs.
should i hold or exit?

Thank u:)

Status
Not open for further replies.