Pyramid Saimira Theatres (PSTL) - Advise Needed

Hello Everyone,

I'm totally new to this forum. I do not have sufficient knowledge to contribute as of now. Hope to do in near future.

Currently, I need your advise on Pyramid Saimira Theatres (PSTL). Based on the reports on papers, this seems to be a potential stock. Is it a good time to buy this stock?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Hello Everyone,

I'm totally new to this forum. I do not have sufficient knowledge to contribute as of now. Hope to do in near future.

Currently, I need your advise on Pyramid Saimira Theatres (PSTL). Based on the reports on papers, this seems to be a potential stock. Is it a good time to buy this stock?

Please advise.

Thanks.
You need to plan out the trade. Is it for short term or swing trade and so on. Then you can apply SL too, In daily charts this trade is in uptrend just the volumes are lacking.

Based on ur term you can introduce trade plan and stick to it.

Raj

Thanks for the info Raj.

I'm planning for a short term on this. I read that they have forecasted a huge revenue growth this summer due to some major distribution rights that they have bagged recently.

Any suggestions on that front would be of great help.

Thanks for the info Raj.

I'm planning for a short term on this. I read that they have forecasted a huge revenue growth this summer due to some major distribution rights that they have bagged recently.

Any suggestions on that front would be of great help.
Sorry no ideas about. I just spoke on looking at the charts. To more u might add this questions on person looking at fundementals.

Raj