Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag_fx

Ankit,

Forgive me if I am wrong. At the time of cross over the 5 min stoch was already in the oversold region and not moving downwards (as per pride's guidelines on the first page, it stoch should be moving downwards for shorts) this trade was a risky one I feel.

Regards
Sesha
Read the previous posts Sesha. In my chart as well as others(Rajadhiraj,Pride) charts, the 5 min stoch was about to go into OverSold and wasnt oversold. It was risky because we took a trade very close to oversold.

And please, you dont have to ask forgiveness buddy. We all are learning here together.

regardson, great work :)
what stoch settings are you using? and which among the cash ones is giving least whipsaws and good signals?
Pride,
As of now what i think the best scrips are as follows
1.Tisco/ tatasteel
2.Jpassoc
3.Dlf
4.Rolta (sometimes)

I haven't tried anything else bt will keep updated...

May be guys .. i would suggest to try cash segment..as we all know this system works.. Sometimes tisco give more than 4 pts and on the first day after 2 pm it gave me 8 pts... Think about a 1000 share of tisco with profit 8pts...

ag_fx

Pride,
As of now what i think the best scrips are as follows
1.Tisco/ tatasteel
2.Jpassoc
3.Dlf
4.Rolta (sometimes)

I haven't tried anything else bt will keep updated...

May be guys .. i would suggest to try cash segment..as we all know this system works.. Sometimes tisco give more than 4 pts and on the first day after 2 pm it gave me 8 pts... Think about a 1000 share of tisco with profit 8pts...
We are totally with you regardson....

Just take the lead and keep moving ahead....i am sure a lot of traders will join the Karwaan

RDutt

Thanx for all participation and useful knowledge..
Reading and seeing other posts, i also got in a position of indecision. I am attaching my settings of Ami, could someone pls tell , whether these are right as per Pride's posts.

ag_fx

Thanx for all participation and useful knowledge..
Reading and seeing other posts, i also got in a position of indecision. I am attaching my settings of Ami, could someone pls tell , whether these are right as per Pride's posts.
paper trade it thouroughly first...and den only go Live...love ur capital :)

Dear Pride & others who favor to start a live discussion tyhread.

What I feel , "it will be difficult to discuss cash segment/equity because of unlimited options of trading scrips", focus can be managed only if all/majority of participants discussing nifty future or so". It's my personal view.

Please share your views.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.