Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajadhiraj

Hi, Rajadhiraj

You r Right. In market replay mode, the calculation of last bar is just like in RT mode, this can be used for learning purpose.

Hello Terminator,

Other than this, the code posted by u is ok, good effort terminator.

But there can be other methods to calculate the 30 min stochastic, without the amibroker built in functions, I mean a custom formula to calculate a 30 min stochastic on a 5 min chart. I have no immediate solution at my hand, but I think it can be done.
Hello Joy

Check yesterdays trades, the coded rules in Ami will give the same 2 trades but total gains of 37 points (entry n exit strictly on close of the candle), where as Pride got 51, almost everyone here also got more than 37 :lol:

For another example check out the trades on 15th June, Ami would gives No Trade, where as we got 50+ points, the reason being we used the touch-n-bounce on E5 / E13 rather than cross

I can go on giving more examples, but I know you already got the point :)

I know a touch-n-bounce can also be coded, but for now it would be better to focus on trading it rather than coding,

just my views ... Cheers

Hi, SKgarg

The buttons on the top of replay window, just like the ones on ur dvd player, will do the job.

First "pause" replay, then click on "step forward".

Another matter of interest is "Step Interval" and "Speed". Change the parameters and see what happens.

regards
Hey thanks a lot...got it

Hello Pride and Rajadhiraj,

My presumption was that we look at 30 min stochastics @ the time of ema cross over on 5 min (closing basis), but it is not that way, we look only at the completed 30 min bar's stochastic only. Right ? if so coding is obvious.

Regards

We should wait for a while once market opens to let the EMAs settle and properly align for the day.
When the opening price is close to the previous day's closing price, EMAs align quickly and you can consider their signals even 15-20 minutes after market opens.
But on gap-up and gap-down days, it takes a while before the EMAs align with the price and until then, we do not trade.

Personally, I tend to avoid trading before 10:30.

and yes, previous day's 30min stoch crossover is valid if it remains the same way even after 10:30.
is it only the ema's that need to align. do the stochs always align rightly ? this question is due to less understanding of stoch.

can anybody develope exploration code ( afl ) for stochastic crossover in amibroker ?

_SECTION_BEGIN("Stochastic %D");
periods = Param( "Periods", 15, 1, 200, 1 );
Ksmooth = Param( "%K avg", 3, 1, 200, 1 );
Dsmooth = Param( "%D avg", 3, 1, 200, 1 );
Plot( StochD( periods , Ksmooth, DSmooth ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") );
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Stochastic %K");
periods = Param( "Periods", 15, 1, 200, 1 );
Ksmooth = Param( "%K avg", 3, 1, 200, 1 );
Plot( StochK( periods , Ksmooth), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") );
_SECTION_END();

Rajadhiraj

Hello Pride and Rajadhiraj,

My presumption was that we look at 30 min stochastics @ the time of ema cross over on 5 min (closing basis), but it is not that way, we look only at the completed 30 min bar's stochastic only. Right ? if so coding is obvious.

Regards
For Stoch 30 its not the previous completed bar, but the current values.

Well, thats still my presumption, the values on the last bar of 30 mins TF might be 5-25 minutes old hence we should look at the current values for Stoch 30

MurAtt

[OFF-TOPIC]

I see website in net, By Twin Snakes Method, earn 6L into 1C within 15 months, by equith trdaing only. No F&O, Options...
What is twin snake method? any body knows about it? pl.exlain
Great Method! Go for it.I invested 6 lakhs and was left with 6k within a month. Almost lost my snake too.
:lol:

It is no system BUT a product name.

There a many (a dime a dozen) websites who are into the stockmarkets.
U hv to subscribe to their services which are made attractive by giving 'fancy' names to systems (snake) having no spine :lol: (dbl pun).
Its not always that these service providers make merry with subscriptions, some are very genuine.

Be cautious if u subscribe to any service provider.
Just browsing thru TJ and came across this new thread.
How about naming our System the TWIN SNAKES METHOD (ema and stoch)

:D :lol:

This post is just for the weekend -- will edit and request mod to remove later on so as not to clutter

gunavadhi

[OFF-TOPIC]

Just browsing thru TJ and came across this new thread.
How about naming our System the TWIN SNAKES METHOD (ema and stoch)

:D :lol:

This post is just for the weekend -- will edit and request mod to remove later on so as not to clutter
no renaming brother.let the name be the same.its .pride.'s pride.dont ever take it away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.