Not open for further replies.
if u r so consistent
kindly give here ur yahoo id so that we can also make consistent profit

As I think no one here can get profit from day trading
If you, then kindly pls give us ur yahoo msg. id
and give free calls to us

We c it and admire u if we got consistent profit only in 3 days
thanking you and feel that u not mind itr
Welll bro stop pulling other people ' s leg ,and appreciate the hard work put by the person for explaining the strategy to so many ppl
I know many people who are able to end green month on month
Regarding free calls , it is better to trade on basis of technical analysis , rather than blindly following calls or rumours:mad:

Does any body have the afl for prides intraday method. Of Stochastic with setting 8, 3, 4.

Thanks
Dear raj instaed of putting set up of Stochastic with setting 8, 3, 4 it will be more use ful if setting is 5, 3, 4. i hav tried this set up in present day range bound market .plz first backtest and then reply.those whovever following above strategy please comment on setting of Stochastic.

Welll bro stop pulling other people ' s leg ,and appreciate the hard work put by the person for explaining the strategy to so many ppl
I know many people who are able to end green month on month
Regarding free calls , it is better to trade on basis of technical analysis , rather than blindly following calls or rumours:mad:
Dear brorher yr absolutely right.

First trade of the day:

Short 4359
Dear Ankit,

I was going through this thread right from the beginning. I started this morning and it is about 7pm now that i have come to this post of yours.

In this trade that u shorted Nifty, the Stoch in 30 Mins is bullish so how could you go short???

Please clarify...

Warm regards & thanks in advance,

Abhinay
Hyderabad

Last edited:
Hitesh I am also a learner like everyone else here.My JSW steel Hit the trigger Lost 5.25 points But educomp Gave abt 42 points value wise u can say 10-14 points because educomp is 5 times the JSW size.Overall plus.

Regarding educomp chart it is not perfectly as per Pride system but near it since the moving averages did not Kiss but came close enough & diverged.(Mind it is not perfectly as per Pride's system)But risk takers can tweak to their liking.Here 30 mins stochastics is also OB but %k above %D

We ALL will have to evolve a good strategy in days to come .
Hi Bimbo,

Can you share the AFL for overlaying the 30 mins stoch on 5 mins Stoch? I tried using the AFL posted by Rajadhiraj in the first few pages, but it has a cloud kinda effect??

Regards & Thanks in advance,

Abhinay
Hyderabad

columbus

Does any body have the afl for prides intraday method. Of Stochastic with setting 8, 3, 4.

Thanks
But the setting 8-3-4 on TradeTiger is not working.

Actually the code provided on amibroker is single line one, with fast stochastic only...i want both fast and slow plotted on one chart....
Yes u r right....IN Amibroker...Chart-->Indicators--> Stochastic %D & Stochastic %K

first double click Stochastic %D in a new window & then drag & drop Stochastic %K into the same window....while u r doing this or even after u have done u can change the settings to Pride system rather than the default ones...

In case of any further help needed plz let me know.

Regards,

Abhinay
Hyderabad

rajputz

Yes u r right....IN Amibroker...Chart-->Indicators--> Stochastic %D & Stochastic %K

first double click Stochastic %D in a new window & then drag & drop Stochastic %K into the same window....while u r doing this or even after u have done u can change the settings to Pride system rather than the default ones...

In case of any further help needed plz let me know.

Regards,

Abhinay
Hyderabad
well i have added you...really appreciate your help

Status
Not open for further replies.