Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandlab2

hi kainiteh,

can you pl post the afl code here ? for the entire setup including buy/sell signals. thanks in advance

Hi Rajdhiraj,
I am looking for same alf and trying create unable to create it. I am highly oblige if you can mail me on swot9 at rediffmail com

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

PPP

Hello Pride

I have ploted the trend direction form higher TF indicators directly on the price chart, its not exactly same as your strategy, but similar concept.

Let me confess, I never liked crosses, :lol: but this looks interesting :clapping:

Hi pride, thnQ so much for sharing ur strategy. Im using Amibroker, so please can u or someone who is using amibroker tell me how to set %K and %D setting. i tried to setup myself Stochastic but %k has PERIOD and % K AVG options and %D has PERIODS, %K AVG and %D AVG.[/QUO

In %D just fill in 8,3,4 and in %K 8,4 in amibroker

Hi Pride,

Could you pls let me know why it is necessary to look at a 30min chart to begin trade? Is a 5min chart alone, not sufficient, as shown in your example chart snapshots ? Pls help me in understanding this better.

Hi Pride,

Could you pls let me know why it is necessary to look at a 30min chart to begin trade? Is a 5min chart alone, not sufficient, as shown in your example chart snapshots ? Pls help me in understanding this better.
It is according to "Multiple time frame momentum strategy" by Miner Robert as explained in the second chapter of the book "High Probability Trading Strategies".

The gist is:

1) Trade in the direction of larger time frame momentum.
2) Execute the trade following the smaller time frame momentum reversals.

Thanks linuxguy for your reply.

I think I didnt frame my question properly. In the 5min chart itself, we can get the picture of the last 30min trade. So, why do we have to look into a different chart with 30min bars? I hope I am clear on the question.

.Pride.

Hi shk,

our stochastics setting is 8,4,3

this means that the indicator uses the past 8 bars' data.

On the 5min chart, it means that the indicator considers the past 40 minutes data.

On the 30min chart, the indicator considers the past 240 minutes data.

So, when we look at the 30min chart before we trade in the 5min chart, we are ensuring that our trades are aligned with the higher timeframe (longer term) trend/momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.