Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Pride.

A small Q pride -- r u usng IB realtime data?
I do not have RT feed so I use Yahoo 5min TF Spot Chart. It has Stoch %K & %D crossover, RSI(14), 3, 13, 34, 55, 200 EMA and 5, 20 EMA.
Dear SM, yes I am using IB realtime data...i think you should subscribe to IB or icharts too...i am sure the fees is tiny compared to the amount you make everyday from nifty futures :)

Pride,

When u trade tommorow, please take a screen shot of your settings and attach here please.
I'll give the screenshot tomorrow.

Hi Pride

How to select the scripts for intraday...... You are doing in nifty but how to know which scripts are for intraday and what software is good for charts.

Please suggests
well, I don't get much time to trade, that is why I focus only on Nifty futures...if you have enough time, you can backtest this system on other counters and trade accordingly. as I said earlier, you can use investbulls or icharts in case you do not want to install anything, though it is not of very high quality....otherwise you can use amibroker/metastock pro with real time data feeds...

Last edited:
hello pride, thanks for this wonderful method

i have Q for u,recently i saw both 5 min & 30 min was bullish then ema crossover for 1min & go down again. what you suggest, should i wait for 5 min after crossover before taking long position or look at some other indicator?

regrds
raj

ag_fx

hello pride, thanks for this wonderful method

i have Q for u,recently i saw both 5 min & 30 min was bullish then ema crossover for 1min & go down again. what you suggest, should i wait for 5 min after crossover before taking long position or look at some other indicator?

regrds
raj
Consider the crossovers only after close of the 5 min bar. Untill then, you may never know what can happen to the candle.

A small Q pride -- r u usng IB realtime data?
I do not have RT feed so I use Yahoo 5min TF Spot Chart. It has Stoch %K & %D crossover, RSI(14), 3, 13, 34, 55, 200 EMA and 5, 20 EMA.

EMA is ok BUT WILL THIS STOCH (%K & %D) help? Also 30 min TF not available in Yahoo so will have to check that somewhere .. will be digging into this and report on this site if I find someplace ...
Hi Murtaza.

Yahoo spot chart have minute EMA . not period EMA . 50 EMA is 50 min EMA , not 50 period EMA . Are you able to plot 3,13,34 55 on Yahoo ?

Naresh

Status
Not open for further replies.