Price movements in the same direction?

U

uasish

Thks for your concern & valued opinion on Bajaj Auto.Still so many things to learn ,your signal was from 22nd !!

SavantGarde

Thks for your concern & valued opinion on Bajaj Auto.Still so many things to learn ,your signal was from 22nd !!
Actually Oversold Signal was generated on 18th Friday...but knowing so much news regarding the company was Floating around on the TV Channels....it always advisable....to wait some more....usually.....Market Participants will overdo....things on either side.........:)

SavantGarde

U

uasish

One of my acquintence a lady analyst (1 yr younger than my daughter) truly believes i am an old fellow having no clear idea of stock mkt & always sincerely try's to help me out,though never under estimate her few of her recent past calls were excellent.
This is what she wrote me today morning (bengali part i will translate):=

helo kaku... (kaku=uncle)
bajajauto ta thik i lagche... ( ta thik i lagche= seems to be OK)

BAJAJAUTO....cmp-2202

tgts r....

T1-2395
T2-2550
T3-2730

Supports r 2070 thn 1970 its wil b risky to hold it below 1970.
whats ur view on this tgts...?
ami eta amar room e dieachi...bhogoban jane call ta successful hobe kina.
(i have given this call in my 'Room' ,god knows whether the call will be sucessful or not)
I always enjoy these young traders,learnt their TA ,hustling & bustlings with their trading everyday & even helping an old guy to catch up with them.
Hope all of you permit me to post this here,just a Moment i wanted to share.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my acquintence a lady analyst (1 yr younger than my daughter) truly believes i am an old fellow having no clear idea of stock mkt & always sincerely try's to help me out,though never under estimate her few of her recent past calls were excellent.
This is what she wrote me today morning (bengali part i will translate):=

helo kaku... (kaku=uncle)
bajajauto ta thik i lagche... ( ta thik i lagche= seems to be OK)

BAJAJAUTO....cmp-2202

tgts r....

T1-2395
T2-2550
T3-2730

Supports r 2070 thn 1970 its wil b risky to hold it below 1970.
whats ur view on this tgts...?
ami eta amar room e dieachi...bhogoban jane call ta successful hobe kina.
(i have given this call in my 'Room' ,god knows whether the call will be sucessful or not)
I always enjoy these young traders,learnt their TA ,hustling & bustlings with their trading everyday & even helping an old guy to catch up with them.
Hope all of you permit me to post this here,just a Moment i wanted to share.
how old is this analyst??

beginner_av

how old is this analyst??
very pertinent question! With all due respect (and I am not referring to her) I am skeptical of born in the bull analysts...like dozens were there during Yahoo run of the 2000s who sank without a trace afterwards! I have lot of respect for gray hairs who have been beaten and beaten and beaten by the markets, but are still standing!

Few more questions which mr swagat forgot to ask :rolleyes:
is she single? :eek:
how does she look? :eek:
and last but not the least can i have intro

PS:no offence just a joke
gud one, i came to know she's a bit older than me.

So idea thora change :cool:

very pertinent question! With all due respect (and I am not referring to her) I am skeptical of born in the bull analysts...like dozens were there during Yahoo run of the 2000s who sank without a trace afterwards! I have lot of respect for gray hairs who have been beaten and beaten and beaten by the markets, but are still standing!
exactly, experience is invaluable.

thanks

SavantGarde

Asishbabu,

Aapni Camon Aachen...:)

BTW sent you a a Zip File in the email...

Dealing with Time Series Scaling Analysis (TSSA), FFT & DFA (Detrended Fluctuation Analysis)

Hope it is of some of some Help

Could not attach it here since the file was bigger than I am allowed to attach here.

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Asishbabu,

Aapni Camon Aachen...:)

BTW sent you a a Zip File in the email...

Dealing with Time Series Scaling Analysis (TSSA), FFT & DFA (Detrended Fluctuation Analysis)

Hope it is of some of some Help

Could not attach it here since the file was bigger than I am allowed to attach here.

SavantGarde
Asish...The Email has Bounced Back...what do you suggest.

SavantGarde