PRESS sticker on car

saakk

My brothers keep a "MP Shasan" Diary on his car dash board. I asked him why "He says i dont have to pay "TOL TAX" cause of it and to SHOW OFF he keeps latest gadget,watches,cars........... i couldn't stop laughing on the mentality.......

Last edited:

rh6996

My brothers keep a "MP Shasan" Diary on his car dash board. I asked him why "He says i dont have to pay "TOL TAX" cause of it and to SHOE OFF he keeps latest gadget,watches,cars........... i couldn't stop laughing on the mentality.......
Loved your "Signature"!

Do not SPEAK-unless it IMPROVES on SILENCE.

Yeah all these stickers are only to avoid police exemption and avoid stoppage at any point of time while travelling in night the following stickers are found in Private / Person Owned Vehicles and Govt Notified (who the hell notes the notification nos) that such display is prohibited somewhere. Common stickers I saw are :

POLICE - (Common even if your door ka relative police hain to laga to Police ka sticker)
GOVT (Govt of India) - All Govt of India employees make it point to fix sticker on their private cars, in that subdivision of Airports / ITAx, Stax, CBEC, Revenue etc,,, )
ARMY , EX-ARMY
FIRE,
EB (Electricity Board)
PRESS
One Vehicle had 108 PILOT (means driver of ambulance 108 / 1088 services in TN)

Actually every Govt Vehicle in Serials has a big logo on their vehicles.
(Eg.SOny TV CID, & Star Plus ACP ARJUN (ETF Logo) on Vehicles.)

The best we can write to piss off the others is write PUBLIC on our Vehicle, and when Police Stops to tell the Police that we are normal Public and pay the fee if we have done mistake and go and feel proud.

I am a govt employee and keep all the docs proper in Vehicle and if Police catches me I show them all documents and then my ID Card and tell I am govt employee, he lets me go. Not everyone who stops is a corrupt one who looks for bribe, hence to slap back the corrupt ones need to show and tell that i am also govt employee.