GODREJ INDS 336.9
HINDUSTAN UNILEVER LIMITED 703
POWERGRID 134.1

Buy Signals for 25th Aug
CNX IT 10583
HINDALCO 184.25
RELIANCE CAPITAL 575.95
hi
i used traderscockpit for scanning (EOD), filter is price moving above 5, 12 and 20 EMA for bullish and reverse for bearish..

i got below results..

Bullish
only Reliance capital

Bearish

Powergrid
IDFC
Godrejind

so i think...we can concentrate on above 4 stocks for better result

bunti_k23

Okay ! I am not sure too. Shall ask though I doubt if we can have Range Bars in Metastock!!!???
Sorry bro dont know abt metastock

rh6996

hi
i used traderscockpit for scanning (EOD), filter is price moving above 5, 12 and 20 EMA for bullish and reverse for bearish..

i got below results..

Bullish
only Reliance capital

Bearish

Powergrid
IDFC
Godrejind

Wow, we have 2 common stocks in Bearish : Power Grid and Godrej Ind. and in Bullish : Reliance Cap.
When you say Price moving above 5,12 and 20 DMA, do we also look at the placement of the Averages, i.e. whether 5>12>20 !!??

marimuthu13

Wow, we have 2 common stocks in Bearish : Power Grid and Godrej Ind. and in Bullish : Reliance Cap.
When you say Price moving above 5,12 and 20 DMA, do we also look at the placement of the Averages, i.e. whether 5>12>20 !!??
Hi,
Its not DMA..its EMA (close), for second question, ans is BIG NO...even its only 3 stocks thats matching with ur scanning results..so you can also plot simple charts and can understand better boss (i am too lazy person )

rkkarnani

hi

i got below results..

Bullish
only Reliance capital

Bearish

Powergrid
IDFC
Godrejind

Do you get these results after the market? OR one can scan just before close and enter Long Short before close?
How is the trade done in Traderscockpit scanner : Enter at Open the next day or Long/Short above/below the candle meeting the desired crieteria as is being suggested by RH here to use some filter in the levels mentioned.
Thanks for sharing your views on this.
I was wondering what if we enter the same day at close and exit next day when we are expecting a move in our direction. We need to see the Success ratio for such trades.
Would be happy to read comments in this regard.

marimuthu13

Do you get these results after the market? OR one can scan just before close and enter Long Short before close?
How is the trade done in Traderscockpit scanner : Enter at Open the next day or Long/Short above/below the candle meeting the desired crieteria as is being suggested by RH here to use some filter in the levels mentioned.
Thanks for sharing your views on this.
I was wondering what if we enter the same day at close and exit next day when we are expecting a move in our direction. We need to see the Success ratio for such trades.
Would be happy to read comments in this regard.
sir..
too many RIGHT questions asked to wrong person...

ok let me tell you my views on this...

1)i got these results only after market hour (after 3.30 pm to next day 9 am)

2) a) to trade on these stocks at any specified level...you can follow your own method/system etc etc..

but thumb rule could be no short on bullish stock (ex: realiance infra) , no long on bearish stocks ( Godhraj and Power grid)...

ok when coming to an entry..if i would be trading on these stocks, then i follow below method

first method: wait for 1st 5 min candle , then enter on breakout (for long, upside for short its brakedown)..just trail SL based on Pivot Low and keep booking profits at classical S/R levels...

second method:
apply heiken ashi candle, enter on white candle for bullish stock and keep trail sl , exit if red candle lows brakedown...same vice versa for short.....

rh6996

Here are the levels for tomorrow 22Aug 2014 ! Shall try to post charts too.

SELL : Use filter below these levels!
DISHTV 57.15
JAIPRAKASH POWER VENTURES LTD 16.25
NMDC LTD. 170.4
NTPC LIMITED 142.6
STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD 83.5

BUY : Use filter above these levels !
ALLAHABAD BANK 124.7
ANDHRA BANK 76.65
BANK OF BARODA 911.7
BANK OF INDIA 291.9
CANARA BANK 394.25
IDBI BANK LIMITED 81.2
Allahabad bank did a high of 131.90 but could not sustain higher level and closed at 126.20 Seems a good place to short.??? :confused: