Prediction About Tommorow's markets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy i have been trying to join your group but no success... please clear it up once for all.. how to join you..
Dear Friend i think he is having a lot of clients in hies messanger list , so some times it will not afftect , or our request will automatically reject from the server as there is alreday more cllients on there, So its bettr to send a mail to him.

What sre7933 gives here is a trend analysis in a nutshell and quite different from the other one which is a trading system based on a lot of technical indicators. It is not fair to belittle this trend analysis. There are still lots of market players who prefer and use this type of the simplest form of trend indicators to trade. Ultimately it is the experience in assessing the trend to time the trade that counts.
Dear friends am not able to get our sree7933's post , where is he, what happnd! can any one pplz help me wher his post

Hi Traderji

We are not finding the prediction of SREE, can you please let us know who has deleted.......? i find very useful for my trading so request the admin of this site to restore and help us. His prediction are accurate and it helps us to know market condition.

Thanks
Eph!!!!!!!:(

Hi Friends

I'm surprised to see all messages of SREE are deleted, hope he is not happy with this site and deleted all his message. But i want to convey to SREE that we need your analysis dear,so you please post your analysis on this site aswell.

This site is very good one and here lot of people helps others in many ways. So please "SREE" whereever you are please come and visit this beautiful site and post your prediction as asual. It is my personel request.

Thanks
Jenni

Hi Traderji

We are not finding the prediction of SREE, can you please let us know who has deleted.......? i find very useful for my trading so request the admin of this site to restore and help us. His prediction are accurate and it helps us to know market condition.

Thanks
Eph!!!!!!!:(
Helo Mr. ADIMINISTRATOR sombody deleted all the post of our GUIDE " we would like to say Our "GOD". PLz why u all are ther as modarator and all , Were is he, every plz support and make posting , we all can call him back, Dear Sree, anything we wrongly done before , plz pardon us, and plz come back to here.! Moderator or responsible person plz do the need full to bring back him! Did he done any post to harm full to any one, ????

Dear frien d, our sree got banned from this trdarji as they said he had advertised his product, but he posted his id ********, and used to write free recomandations, i dont think he had made any harm by posting his id in this thread, even though he always posts his views on market , and also gives support to online clients , he will hepl u all guys try his id.

Waiting for sreeee.....:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.