precision technicals system-not worth

rvlv

HI FRIENDS

We have seen precision technicals system and observed it in action.
it uses ema5,ema13 and ema26 and colorcandles.
they say keep stoploss of 2 units whatever be the stock.
WE have seen it failed many a time and the stoploss is missed as it is a mental one based on a line on chart.
even before the trader is ready to click order for stop some times the price drops badly thru.
Another big problem is the input of data comes one or 2 minutes late this delay in futures market is dangerous.
everytime a market chop occurs the trader hits loss after loss as system provides no guidance .

worst thing is trading futures and trading on 5 minute chart.

The ema5-13 system is available in Amibroker by name Nick ma swing for quite sometime.

above all the price is high at Rs20000 plus taxes etc not worth

think before you jump in

all the best

If you dont know about using a technical stop and percent stop combination, you are into deep losses.

rvlv

there is no single system that can beat market with three ema moving averages.

umeshmandal

cheer up man...

I do not agree with your feedback.

My experience is extremely positive. All my friends are very happy with the ideas which we have been using after attending Precision Technicals workshop and while using their software - PROFISION Pro.

It is the best... May be you did not understand how to use it. get proper knowledge and you too start making money like we have been doing.

If you are trying to sell Amibroker through this blog then it is not a good idea. If you intend to do that then do it through the official channel. Do not sell anything pirated. Talk to the administrator and put up an advertisment on traderji.

cheer up man...

Ganpat
a proud 'Tiger' :thumb:
More than rvlv, it seems you are trying to Promotr Precision's PROFISION Pro!!! :D :p