Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
vishal exports looks a bit weak in medium term and it touch close to 3RS levels in time to come ya if the martket maintains its u[ward march,,btw at what levels did u get the stock??

Good luck
shyam

Friends from here on if u all can kindly post the levels at which u have purchased the stocks then it will be easy for me too take any good decision.From now on i will also post some buzzing stocks in this thread regularly for intra day and short term.

Happy trading.

Hi shyam,
based on some suggestion by ICICI direct, I bought Infosys share at 1623.(with borkerage and STT) it comes to 1634.

seems , it comes down to bottom low. what can i expect from this share in medium and long run?

Any research report available on vishal exports.Do they have any growth plans? Quaryerly results shows that company is in loss for past one year. I hold 4000 shares at 2.9. Members can throw light on this

Regards
Giri

Well i guess u have entered a wrong sector probably in a wrong time but ur stock selection was indeed a good one only because u got it a lower rate.As u know the IT sector as whole is in a downturn due to appreciating rupee so the margins are eroding.But u need to put a close watch on this script and whenever it touches 1700 levels ,u better leave this sector and enter into auto or steel sectors even oil.There is some news that that infy may recover sooner that later so hold on.

Good luck

Ifci

Hello Sir

Could you please tell when to exit IFCI is it a good hold...!
I have 500 ifci @82...thought to book profit at 105 but my frined told it will reach 110 i missed and now its in 98...:confused:

helllo shyam
i hold 70 rel infra @ 2150 and 100 jai corp @ 950
wat is da target for dis nd wat shud i do shud i wait or sell now
nd if shud sell den wat r d gud scrips for short term...

@Nippo200315
I think u hav got the shares from sept end or oct,,right.See the first thing is listen to ur heart,,even if u make a loss u may not hav such regret as if a friend says that it may go up or down..well thats the lighter side of the story,
coming to IFCI ,,i see a bit of resistance levels of this stock around 102-105 ranges.As soon as it goes up to 105 levels u better exit the counter and invest into moving scripts like Ispat and others.

happy trading.
Gud luck

Status
Not open for further replies.