Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I Am New To This Thread, Can Anybody Help?
I Have Fdc @ 51, Apollo Tyre @ 61, & Centurian Bank Of Punjab @ 74 In Quantities, All Are Going Down......
Can Any Body Help, What To Do?
Any Information........................
well u got into appolo tyres at its peak so u might have to wait for a while before u make some profit from this stock,,its been falling for over a week or so i guess..FDC also at its peak...but this script is showing some come back in the last 2-3 days or so,

i feel u have just invested into all these scripts,,as most of the stocks u got are at its all time high levels and markets are down for some time now.just be patience and hold on with applo tyres and centurion bank,,

thanks shyam ji,
yes i have already sold suzlon and booked approx 105 profit if i would have been patinece i could made some more extra but never mind that is something very difficult to achieve i guess. RPL i meant reliance petrolium and not power. i have purchased RPL for 248 and its now 214 i am willing to buy more to average my price but now i am just scared that after my purchase if price crash down more. what do you think when is the the best time to buy RPL ? i am also interested in infosys holding it for few days.

thanks for your reply

and fincally i would love if u can suggest some shares to track fpr future trading.

Hi ,

I wanna invest around 50k for long term and 50k for short term ( by short term i mean 2 weeks - 1 month).Pls suggest me some stocks for both.
Hi satish,,
cud u give me some time 1-2 days to solve out ur problem as u want to invest around 1lakh in markets,,and i am just back from a long tour so i also want to watch the markets closely now before i give u some suggestions.Anyways i will come back to u surely.

thanks shyam ji,
yes i have already sold suzlon and booked approx 105 profit if i would have been patinece i could made some more extra but never mind that is something very difficult to achieve i guess. RPL i meant reliance petrolium and not power. i have purchased RPL for 248 and its now 214 i am willing to buy more to average my price but now i am just scared that after my purchase if price crash down more. what do you think when is the the best time to buy RPL ? i am also interested in infosys holding it for few days.

thanks for your reply

and fincally i would love if u can suggest some shares to track fpr future trading.
ya its bit difficult to make accurate guesses in these trublent times in the markets,,as every day the markets are hitting new lows..nice to see that u made atleast some profit from it..anyways just hold on as i said before suzlon is buy at lower levels..ok Reliance petroleum ,,i hope u saw the charts of this script..the U turn has already been there from jan 9-10th onwards,,hopefully with reliance power coming this script is also going to do well along with REL as it has a major share in reliance power..i think u can accumulate some at this point of time ,,if markets recover ..it will be the best bet..and Infosys ,,,just wait for the markets to recover..it has gone down below my expectation levels..i'll let u know the time to buy Infy to make great profits very soon..

gud luck..

dear shyamsundar,

is there any hope left for infosys in the ST/MT?

KARVY
yes there are still a lot of hopes left out in INFY in st/mt ,,just wait and watch the script,,if it goes down further ,,it will be good buy,,i guess the price not to go below 1450-1430 levels..in near future..it can recover well..i shall let u know abt this script in 2-3 days when markets start recovering.Till then happy trading..

Hi satish,,
cud u give me some time 1-2 days to solve out ur problem as u want to invest around 1lakh in markets,,and i am just back from a long tour so i also want to watch the markets closely now before i give u some suggestions.Anyways i will come back to u surely.
It's Ok Shyamji...Thanks for your Reply...Will wait 4 sure...

Hi, Need some knowledge on Bonus Shares.
My Question is......
A X Company has declared that it will be issuing say 2 shares as bonus for every 1 share held on xyz date.
So if i purchase 1 share at least a week in advance of the date set , will i get the 2 shares as bonus ?
Also, will the bonus shares be issued in physical form or demat form if i have bought them in the demat form ?
How will the bonus share impact my earninigs. Will my earnings automatically double with the bonus share added or is there some other catch to it ?

The reason i am asking this is that i Hold 100 shares of Rajesh Exports bought on the 15th Jan after i got news that they are going for a stock spilt of Re 1 from Rs. 2 face value and bonus of 2 shares for every 1 share held. The date is fixed as 05th Feb.

I also have got confirmation on Satra Properties bonus issue of 2 for every 1 share and the date is fixed a 25th Jan. Can i invest in it , say tomorrow, for bonus ?

Your advise on the same would be appreciated.

Regards

Shail.

tku shyam.

at times due to hefty action in the market - we become restless if we are not seeing the responses. tku again for coming back. i am watching your way of responses in this forum and it looks interesting.

raghavan.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.