Possibly the purest database (NSE)

pkjha30

Hello Mike,

Downloaded your files and made a new database called Mike. :) ..........

...... I use PKJha's EOD which downloads EQ, Indices as well as Futures/ Options and also converts.

If one uses only this as download source, then can we keep your database updated on a daily basis? Your "light" on this matter would be setting us free to update.

Best regards Jay zarnajs at g_m_a_i_l dot come

Thanks for Kind words about EODDlc. That puts enormous responsibility on me to maintain it.

I have not checked rmike's data but if you need any help to maintain that I might look into the issue provided I get time to do .

pk:)

pkjha30

Dear Jay,

Thanks for the compliment!

Any data which is directly coming from the source i.e the NSE in this case, is kosher. In this regard PK Jha's utility is the best tool.

In regard of Split / Bonus and Symbol change, one does have to go about it the hard way i.e diligent manual labour.

Regards,

You are very kind mike. But EODDlc can not be termed as the Best tool.
There are many tools available on this forum alone which serve their purpose well.

Yet your encouraging words do propel me to seek that elusive quality in designing of EODDlc.

Appreciate your comments

chintan786

There are many tools available on this forum alone which serve their purpose well.

Yet your encouraging words do propel me to seek that elusive quality in designing of EODDlc.

Appreciate your comments

well not just EoDlc.. the kind dedication pankaj put behind all this is really awsome.... if i remember... i think some time back some ppl advised u to have some charges for this utility.. but u declined..... and said this will never happen....

3 cheers to pankaj...

chintan786

rmike

well not just EoDlc.. the kind dedication pankaj put behind all this is really awsome.... if i remember... i think some time back some ppl advised u to have some charges for this utility.. but u declined..... and said this will never happen....

3 cheers to pankaj...

chintan786
I second that!!, Dear Pankaj I call 'em the way I see 'em. More power to you!

Humility is the hallmark of great men, but that should not stop people from giving credit where credit is due.

Regards, :)

U

uasish

Appreciate your comments

People like you actually set the Bench-Mark of this Forum very High !!:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Equities 11