Point and figure chart

RSI

I thinks there is some defect in your software itself. I have attached SBI chart with reversal box 3 and data series is daily close. I think your chart also is of reversal box 3 and daily close data series. Compare both these charts

Hi i am trying out the demo version of Bull's eye Broker. I have trouble in viewing the charts. Since i have amibroker, I tried linking it with Bull's eye in the select data source option(Data- data wizard- I use amibroker). But none of the stock names appear (though i select all stocks option). Any idea what is the problem ?
Curiously, Bull's eye did not ask the path to the folder where i am storing the amibroker data. Shouldn't it be asking ?

How do you all feed data in Bull's eye? I tried to use the downloader which came with Bull's eye to download the free data from yahoo. It said it downloaded the data but the Bull's eye did not show any data.

deep34,

Try this:

1.open bull's eye software.
2.select DATA (from main menu)
3.select FILE FORMAT SETUP
4.select AMIBROKER AQD DATA (second from top)
5.close

Let me know if it helps.

If you have METASTOCK data, then the software automatically selects searches for it.
------------------------------------------

TO SEE THE 'CHART NAME'
1.Go to 'TOOLS'
2.select 'OPTIONS'
3.select 'GENERAL'
4.select 'CHART NAME'
5.select 'OK'

close the software and re-start.

regards,
vspfurn

Hi vspfurn,
Thanks for your reply. Sadly my trial version of bull's eye broker expired. Now I will have to get another computure and try your solution. Will get back to you.