Plzzzzzz Help Its Urgent

YEAH ITS ME "THE SHOW STOPPER" "THE REAL DEAL" THE ONE AND ONLY :D

" NOWORRIES "​

PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME OUT I REQUIRE HELP FOR 2 STOCKS

1)GOETZE I HAVE 50 SHARES OF THIS FOR 263RS FOR PAST 1 MONTH OR SO
ITS PRICE IS TODAY 235-225 AND IT DOESNT SHOW ANY SIGN OF INCREASING WHAT DO I DO PLZ GUIDE ME SHOULD I SELL IT FOR CLOSE TO 245 ? OR HOLD IT WILL IT INCREASE ? :mad:

2) I GOT 400 SHARES OF GEOJIT FOR 39 AND ITS VALUE IS AROUND 35-36
WHATS UR ADVICE :(

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED :eek:

KAHAN BHAG GAYE SAB :mad:

KOI TO REPLY KARO :D
sorry friend
i was not well.... actually u must thanks uashish bhai for his initiative forwarding ur thread to me... i am not boasting that i am a perfect analyst.. regrding geojit, my advice is to hold it.. it will appreciate in the near future...currently it is on a downtrend, with an immediate target of 36.75 only in the uptrend... regarding fmgoetze, exit at the target.. currently it is also in a downtrend an it's immediate up target is 253.. take your own decision......

thanks alot sir for ur reply koshyssj and shekarj
am holding geojit but i sold goetz for 245 today after so manydays and after that it rose to 251 something :(

anyways thanks for update sir great site this is :)

Ajax

Dear Noworries

Ur action certainly defies ur name. How come Mr. No worries is panicking and
asking for urgent help... Or is it that let others worry for me and I shall remain
a true noworry. Any way hold ur stocks. Heavens will not fall

Ajax

I think noworries want to put his worries on everybody...,

to become free of worries......poor fellow:p

I will request to Traderji to change ur name from

noworries to ===> myworries..:D

making fun of my worries :(
anyways i earned in geojit but trajedy is
the day i sold goetze for 244 at a loss the very next day after 1 month constant low it rose to 256 :mad:
noworries :D

Hello friends,
Looking at the RSI on a certain scrip, I shorted for an intraday-trade. But to my dismay, it reversed and gained uptrend very fast. Though I got my stoploss triggered, I didn't know whether I could book for long on the upgoing scrip and at what rate (again for intraday trade). Can the experienced enlighten me on the strategy to be followed at this type of movement of price pl ?
Thanks in advance.