Pls HELP me Know this STOCK MARKET of Ours

Thanks RK.

But how do you go about selecting Good Cos.? Is it according to what your broker suggests or you do your own research ie. doing a Fundamental/Technical check?

B.rgds
Nandini

Thanks RK.

But how do you go about selecting Good Cos.? Is it according to what your broker suggests or you do your own research ie. doing a Fundamental/Technical check?

B.rgds
Nandini
Always your own research,Nandini........never ever the Broke-er..

Whether fundamental or technical,it's what works for you that is right for you.

Welcome to Traderji......and do post your queries in the respective forums to get the answers you are looking for.

Saint

Thanks RK.

B.rgds
Nandini
You can go through the recommendations of the broker. But do your own research before investing. You can select few companies and see the track record for them for the last 3 years. Only by experience you will be able to know which are good companies and to what level it can go.
If you want i can help you in this.

regds
RK MENON

Thanks RK.

B.rgds
Nandini
if you have time and patience to learn ...go through technical analysis and start analysing ...read as many books and material available in this forum

regards
suba

U

uasish

mnandini28,

If you dont want to be lured away by Sharks then toil hard to KNOW the basics.
Go to 'Saints' thread ,Learn it throughly with lots of time, step by step.
Suba_stocks has given you right suggestion.
Money making was never an easy process since B.C.

Asish

Thanks RK, Suba, Uasish

This is what makes this Forum a boon for newbies like me. These words of wisdom can only come fm experience. With all your help, One day I will become a successful Trader.

Tks again & brgds
Nandini