pls guide me day trading in silver mini

findvikas

hey come on... nothing hurt a trader unless you are hurting its pocket.. and no way you did that to me :)

I was trying to tell you that the strategy of yours is not even a strategy but pure betting. I would recommend you to learn technical analysis and what better place to start than Saint's teach a man to fish

http://rapidshare.com/files/264869583/Saint-Teach2_Fish.pdf

also you need to keep an open eye on News events which drive the USD.

This is a thread where you can learn more about trading silver
http://www.traderji.com/metals/35297-my-silver-trades.html

I am daily note the movement silverm in my exel sheet open,high,low,close,vol,value,open intrest, i hav2009 all data
pls suggest me how i go throgh this. I dont know how to make chart pattern like daly weekly monthly

findvikas

findvikas

I am daily note the movement silverm in my exel sheet open,high,low,close,vol,value,open intrest, i hav2009 all data
pls suggest me how i go throgh this. I dont know how to make chart pattern like daly weekly monthly
If you do not know how to make chart pattern.. then please take my advice and learn that first. Do not trade until you know what you are doing. Every single penny saved is a penny earned.. in this market no one is looking to create wealth but to steal your hard earned money and preserving your capital will keep you in the game for longer period and increase your chances of winning.

So stay in the game and be choosy. We choose everything in our life why not every single trade? Why go after what I or someone else say as a good buy?

dear vikas thanks for ur advise. but one more thing i want to know where i can learn the chart pattern and make it my self. i am running a frenchise commodity and i also trding for my clients. so dont hav time to take any course that is difficult for me pls sugest me any online study for chart creating. am watching market full day.