Please review my portfolio

Hi All,

I'm a beginner to the Share Market. I'm thinking to start SIP with 5000 Rs/- each on below Mutual Funds. Could you please review and feedback?

Axis Bluechip Growth Direct Plan
Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Growth Direct Plan
Invesco India Midcap Growth Direct Plan
HDFC Small Cap Growth Direct Plan

Thanks,

Too much of equity exposure don't you think? Why not also invest in a debt fund as well?

Also, if I were you, I will prune the above 4 to 3 equity funds list with 1 ELSS which will reduce tax burden assuming that you are a salaried employee, 1 index fund to mirror the index and keep the overall costs low and 1 largecap fund.

I will strictly not touch the small caps and midcaps but that is just my conservative self speaking.

Okay with Axis Blue Chip.

Instead of midcaps and smallcaps you can choose two multicaps like PPFAS Long Term Equity Fund(for its international exposure) and Mirae Asset India Fund(this one is completely doemestic).

And as said by afin you should consider one ELSS fund for tax benefits, and at-least one debt fund for balancing your portfolio and for parking emergency funds.

And if you want to invest in one more fund category in future you can consider Contra category.

Hi All,

I'm a beginner to the Share Market. I'm thinking to start SIP with 5000 Rs/- each on below Mutual Funds. Could you please review and feedback?

Axis Bluechip Growth Direct Plan
Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Growth Direct Plan
Invesco India Midcap Growth Direct Plan
HDFC Small Cap Growth Direct Plan

Thanks,
Okay with Axis Blue Chip.

Instead of midcaps and smallcaps you can choose two multicaps like PPFAS Long Term Equity Fund(for its international exposure) and Mirae Asset India Fund(this one is completely doemestic).

And as said by afin you should consider one ELSS fund for tax benefits, and at-least one debt fund for balancing your portfolio and for parking emergency funds.

And if you want to invest in one more fund category in future you can consider Contra category.