Please define the terminologies used in SBICAPSEC

I am recently opened an trading account with SBICAPSEC. Also I am new to the Capital Market and Trading. I find some difficulties in some terminologies used in the form. Kindly help....:):):)

In the LITE platform,
a)When BSE is choosen in the 'Exchange' tab; there are four terms mentioned in the 'order terms' tab. they are DAY, EOS, PFC and PFK. please explain these four terms and there full forms.
b) When NSE is chosen in the 'Exchange' tab; there are two terms mentioned in the 'order terms' tab. they are DAY and IOC. please explain the two terms and there full forms.
c) When 'SELLING' of a share, in the 'trade type' tab, there are three terms, namely 'DPF', 'DPH' and 'BEN'. please explain these terms also.

b) When NSE is chosen in the 'Exchange' tab; there are two terms mentioned in the 'order terms' tab. they are DAY and IOC. please explain the two terms and there full forms.
day means order remains valid throughout the day while IOC is 'immediate or cancel' ie. if order is not completed immediately order gets cancelled.
c) When 'SELLING' of a share, in the 'trade type' tab, there are three terms, namely 'DPF', 'DPH' and 'BEN'. please explain these terms also.
ben : shares in your demat a/c.
dph: dp holding for collateral margin

i have a query too... i have never done SHORT SELL in SBICAPSEC...

can we carry the shorting for next day or more such days??? or is it only for intraday?

if we can carry do we have to allocate some cash also...?