Pivot, Support , Resistance Calculator

Friends,

just try this tool developed by me. It calculates automatically all the R3, R2, R1, Pivot , S1, S2, S3 points for the next day.

The input for this application is a flat file with stock quotes.
the zip files has 2 files

1. Pivot.exe the executable file you should run
2. stock.ini file, where you can store your favourite stocks(e.g infosys,hinlev,icici,wipro,satcom)

the names should match with the names in flat file.

let me know, if it works fine.
Satya
Friend..can u please tell me how to get data of stock files..and how to creat that file of input data in ur pivot.exe

Hi Satya,
I Am New In The Field Of Trading. I Gone Through The Messages Given By Friends Regarding Pivot Point Calculator. I Saved This Zip File & Wanted To Operate But Failed. I Have Data For Fibotrader In Csv Format, Which Is Not Opening.will You Please Help Me In This Regard. Thanks,

Krishna Tiwari

Anybody can give sample text file/flat file to run with this calculator..?

I made by my self (save as text file in notepad as stock.txt) ie.
reliance,794.2,807.90,794.5,806.00
but this data didn't work (after click Load and than Pivot for all, appear no stock to process)

Should data downloaded from internet...?

Thanks for help

Friends,

just try this tool developed by me. It calculates automatically all the R3, R2, R1, Pivot , S1, S2, S3 points for the next day.

The input for this application is a flat file with stock quotes.
the zip files has 2 files

1. Pivot.exe the executable file you should run
2. stock.ini file, where you can store your favourite stocks(e.g infosys,hinlev,icici,wipro,satcom)

the names should match with the names in flat file.

let me know, if it works fine.
Satya
FIRST OF ALL THANS FOR THE IT , COULD U TELL ME WHAT SHOULD BE THE STRATEGY MEANS WHEN TO ENTER AND WHAT SHOULD BE EXIT POINT IN BOTH UPWARD AND DOWNWARD MOVEMENT.

sudoku1

pivot calculators r available on sites.... > indiabulls.com
> icharts.in

Conclusion.....
Pivot points are yet another useful tool that can be added to any trader's toolbox. It enables anyone to quickly calculate levels that are likely to cause price movement. The success of a pivot-point system, however, lies squarely on the shoulders of the trader, on his or her ability to effectively use the pivot-point systems in conjunction with other forms of technical analysis. These other technical indicators can be anything from MACD crossovers to candlestick patterns - the greater the number of positive indications, the greater the chances for success.:)

Dear Sir
Hi, I am Rahul Agarkhed joing this ellite club of intraday traders.

I want to know about calculating pivot,support & resistance for stock for next day based on Open,High,Low & Closing prices along with volume of previous day

Reagrds

Rahul Agarkhed