Path to Consistency

XRAY27

So what does this sentence mean ?
Unable to trade in what situation? Did u mean accidents/fracture etc. ?

If yes then wat is the answer pls.. What plan should be made if someone is unable to trade due to unforeseen issues. ?
yes !!! plan for this unforeseen issues is must, it is mostly applied for swing/positional trading.. i have given a standard instruction to my broker with respective to tsl for swing/positional in case of any event risk to self he will follow that .. that is the one of the reason i'm not using discount brokers for this purpose ...

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
So what does this sentence mean ?
Unable to trade in what situation? Did u mean accidents/fracture etc. ?

If yes then wat is the answer pls.. What plan should be made if someone is unable to trade due to unforeseen issues. ?
Ths is what it means by 'Unable to Trade' IMHO

From one of the Horse's mouth

Yeah, he is a Ledge.....

I remember, I had attended one of his live periscope session long back - where tells a story about a lady he worked with in prop farm. She was long on FTSE (big size) and FTSE was up and she wanted to book profit. So she click the square off button and nothing happens, so she did it 3-4 times, nothing happens, position still showing open. Then there was a sudden rate-cut decision and FTSE was up some 100 pips in matter of seconds and she was so happy that position is not closed. She tried 3-4 times again in between that spike and nothing happens, and FTSE was up some 200 pip by that time.
She called the broker and tell that I am up some 150k+ Pounds, can close my position, and the broker tells her - you are net short on FTSE. What happened in actual, she was squared off in her first attempt and due some software glitch, and it did not show on her terminal. And each subsequent clicks added net short positions as top up, on a monster FTSE.

Her Career Ended!!

Anything can happen to anyone. If Risk not managed. The uncertainty and Lady Luck. We need to respect that.

wabuf

I can't make consistent profit by using others trading strategy.even if it is great trading strategy(pivot trading,2ma)

But I can make money consistently by my own strategy.

So my opinion pls make own strategy.use it.it will give profit consistently.don't adopt others trading strategy.

Our own idea and own strategy give great satisfaction in trading.

Davincy
i agree with this ,, because the system or strategy .. was created by the original author acc. to his aura and not of general public .. its like Harry potter wand ..only in the hands of its own master ,.. the wand will do its magic ..
[ IDK how many harry potter fans here :D]

obviously we can draw some ideas from others but in the end it will always be our own in house strategy that will make money .. follow it .. path to consistency ...

mohan.sic

i agree with this ,, because the system or strategy .. was created by the original author acc. to his aura and not of general public .. its like Harry potter wand ..only in the hands of its own master ,.. the wand will do its magic ..
[ IDK how many harry potter fans here :D]

obviously we can draw some ideas from others but in the end it will always be our own in house strategy that will make money .. follow it .. path to consistency ...
Earlier it was search for indicators and strategies.
Later we heard it is ALLL about psychology & money management.:D
Now it seems a new wave..in house strategy- works only for the house..;)

Subhadip

I think here he is going to discuss some low risk option selling strategy which can be used to deploy large capital generated as a result of compounding....let us see what he discusses...

Smart_trade
Now coming back to my points as ST sir has already rightly pointed out the way to be.

Subhadip

For consistency you have NOT to be over active.

But following KISS strategy.

Many have learned a lot---seriously A LOT in method in MM (Money management) & in risk control.

But ultimately we have to get income from that knowledge.

So our AIM is to EARN a respectable earnings consistently.

Subhadip

What ever I am going to discuss is purely my journey..

I am working, so I can not devote much time in trading. But some how I know some of chart reading & it got my interest.

So after keeping dormant for almost 2 years, in the year 2015, I came back to active trading. {I was dormant as I was posted in a bad place with poor internet connectivity}.

Now somehow I am more of a conservative trader- can not take risk like before (like 2010-2013 time).

So studied another part of trading which I had never experienced before- i.e. Option Selling.

Learned a lot on that. alomst 2 yr. from different sources.

From Internet, from Anil Sir etc.

Also taken course of FINIDEAS.

Whatever I am doing is mixture of all learning.

It is giving me very consistent income of more than 3% per month without taking much risk (almost risk free- hedged)- better to say Controlled risk.

Subhadip

Now coming to strategies:
My first & foremost Concept is to earn money. But in market it is not that EASY.

So how to earn....the way market is structured, it is like a river...it is flowing.

One thing also is flowing, it is TIME.

So we can utilise the thing to make some profit.