option calls

1. Endearment or appealing to sentiment or threats (ROFL) is not good argumentative logic.
2. The problem is in your approach. That' that.
3. Why should an expert opine? So you can earn money?
4. The success of a single call is what I would call pure chance till you prove otherwise.

Try to understand what I am saying -- if you have a logic for your calls, publish it. People would gladly take it from there. There has been far too many tipsters here and people have burnt themselves badly based on their calls. Are you ready to take up responsibility for what happens to Other Peoples' Money?

PS: There is a quote message button, help yourself.

dear
1>bcz.. nifty have very strong resistance 4650.....
2nd..? is crude price....it's now 118 soo it will definetly go upp in 1 week...
3>main pt. noo fresh buying postion is coming only profit booking was seen...
bcz.. app sabne dekha hogga yest. mkt 400 se 100 tak agaya tha...
n today 200 se 50....
it's mean ppl.. selling their postion at higer levels.....
4th>i know the ppl sentiments i don't wanna play with it...
4th> my call have to work......for ppl....

2morrow more money will come frm my call...:)

AW10

dear both r puts...
i'm speaking if any one brought nifty4300 put @40 then see now...71..

n those who wanna take fresh postion can also buy nifty 4300 put 60-65 ..

skarpio okies dear iff no one wanna my suggestion then good byes....
i think soo it's a insult....

but see wat i wrote....in my thread
{
everyone warm welcome here.....
all experts..plz... contribute ur veiws in this thread....
}
see .... this wat it's mean understand it...
i don't wanna be heroo i just wanna help ppl....it's okkk if no one wants my suggestion

see...
nifty4300put low 60 >>>>75 nooww.........
Surprisingly you are giving a call with Stoploss- 0 / No stoploss. Moreover not giving any logic behind your analysis.
I hope you are not asking people to Gamble and shoot in the dark. There are people who will blindly belive your calls and might make losses.
Dear, Trading is about managing your losses, profit will anyway follow provided you can stay in the market. And trading without stoploss is sure way to blow your account, sooner or later.

I share the views of skarpio. If you have the reason behind the call, then please explain. If you are asking question then please put in such a way that you are asking question/ opinion.

Happy Trading.

Surprisingly you are giving a call with Stoploss- 0 / No stoploss. Moreover not giving any logic behind your analysis.
I hope you are not asking people to Gamble and shoot in the dark. There are people who will blindly belive your calls and might make losses.
Dear, Trading is about managing your losses, profit will anyway follow provided you can stay in the market. And trading without stoploss is sure way to blow your account, sooner or later.

I share the views of skarpio. If you have the reason behind the call, then please explain. If you are asking question then please put in such a way that you are asking question/ opinion.

Happy Trading.
reason is given byy sammer see 4 reason.....
n s.l. is o bcz.... i'm very confident abt mkt... n u will also see 2morrow....

crude oil is reason...
nifty resistance is reason....
influation is resoan...
no fresh buying coming...
fii selling....

do u wanna any more reason ???
then i will tell u......

dear
n today 200 se 50....

Happy Trading.

he told me that he will never help anyone...
n told me to post the reason
i'm his frnd he is broker doing job in this field frm last 5yrs....
i forced him to wrote here ..i'm srry to u n mr.shivam also....:(

ravalsb

Hey Sameer...Shivam has taken a good initiative to help others and thanks to you also for pursuing him to share his expertise.

However, we have completely misjudged skarpio and AW10. They are not against sharing or for that matter giving calls. Point is that any reco's cannot be without a perspective and its inevitable for anytrader to know the basis on which he takes the position. As of Today, If anyone reco to sell Nifty 4700 Call and sell Nifty 4300 Put wihout any reasoning would u be opening position? Most of us wont.

Secondly, You would agree that markets are unpredictable. If anyone maintains position without stop loss and market moves in opposite direction, he is at loss....cos he doesnt know where is the stop. Option Trading is trading with Limited Risk, but my friend, Option Trading with Stop Loss is trading with Mitigated Risk.

Lastly, by sharing perspective on calls, we are sharing our experience and knowledge in this forum. It will only help others to learn. After all, Learning is what we should care about, Earnings will definitely follow.

Shivam, you have taken an excellent initiative....looking forward your posts...... Please continue posting.

All The Best!

Regards:)

Hey Sameer...Shivam has taken a good initiative to help others and thanks to you also for pursuing him to share his expertise.

However, we have completely misjudged skarpio and AW10. They are not against sharing or for that matter giving calls. Point is that any reco's cannot be without a perspective and its inevitable for anytrader to know the basis on which he takes the position. As of Today, If anyone reco to sell Nifty 4700 Call and sell Nifty 4300 Put wihout any reasoning would u be opening position? Most of us wont.

Secondly, You would agree that markets are unpredictable. If anyone maintains position without stop loss and market moves in opposite direction, he is at loss....cos he doesnt know where is the stop. Option Trading is trading with Limited Risk, but my friend, Option Trading with Stop Loss is trading with Mitigated Risk.

Lastly, by sharing perspective on calls, we are sharing our experience and knowledge in this forum. It will only help others to learn. After all, Learning is what we should care about, Earnings will definitely follow.

Shivam, you have taken an excellent initiative....looking forward your posts...... Please continue posting.

All The Best!

Regards:)
thax.. sammer n ravalsb.. varna mujhe too essa laga ki here noone wanna my suggestion...
4450 toot gaya to tumhare maze.............
ek baar bass yeh toot jaye.......:D
vesse today it made 86....but our tgt is 110-140

praveen taneja

thax.. sammer n ravalsb.. varna mujhe too essa laga ki here noone wanna my suggestion...
4450 toot gaya to tumhare maze.............
ek baar bass yeh toot jaye.......:D
vesse today it made 86....but our tgt is 110-140
mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too:D:D:D

dear
n today 200 se 50....

Sir,
What Is MKT 400 se 100 tak agaya tha n today 200 se 50
What are these figures ?

Ram

hello all,
i read some of the threads here, it's a nice intiative to trade in options.
I would like to put my views on trading options.

always try to book profit at 20% and then trail ur stoploss.

do not trade in one or two lots in options as the absolute pft will not be handy. try to invest minimum 20k.

do not hold ur option portfolio on friday. exit all positions by friday as options have time decay.

trading options is not like trading in futures/equity, to buy and forget it. constant profit booking is required.

do not look at the macro economic always. There are many times they don't behave as we expect. so it's better to move with the technicals rather than fundamental news.

do not buy an option, just because it's cheap. cheap items can destroy ur portfolio. :D

do not invest too much in distance strike options.(for eg: buying 4700 CE at 4400 spot).

do not trade in *50 strike option if u r trading in nifty(i.e 4550, 4450, etc) as they are less liquid.

do not keep option price sl, rather take the spot levels stop loss,(for eg, if u r bullish at 4550 n bought 4600ce @56, don't keep 50 as sl but keep 4530 as sl)

when placing exit order, do not place round fig like 50, 55. place some 5-10paise less.

please give ur opinons also.
thanks
nagaraja
Y! msgr: nifty_trades