Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosh_ak34

Hi Ghosh,

I just joined this forum and going through the thread. I am confused abt 1 thing.

In the very first post you given the way to calculate the Piovt point and then R1 and S1.

The sentence which is confusing me is
"I consider opening price as price at 10:00 AM because of initial jitters in opening."

SO thus it mean that while calculating the pivot point you do not take into consideration the prices of first 1 hour.

Say on a day the nifty opens at 5300 and then withing the first hour it makes a high of 5400 and then it started trading below 5400 for whole day (Lets say the high of that day is 5380 excluding the first 1 hour). (Consider this as the high of the whole week also).

SO while calculating the pivot point will you take 5400 as week high or 5380 as week high.

Thanks,
--S011y

Dear s011y,

Hope you might have also read sentence above this where below is stated.

"From 4th Jan 2010, will consider opening at 9:05 AM instead of 10:00 AM. So, 1st trend check will start at 9:35 AM, followed by 10:30 etc as stated earlier.
"
To avoid change all 10:00 AM I have given above statement. So, trend check wil start at 9:35AM.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistance at 5495
Support at 5432

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Note: Please do let me know if my daily Nifty future Res. & Supp. is useful to you by tomorrow. Otherwise I am planning to stop posting this.
Regards

ghosh_ak34

sir,

How can i trade nifty future in use of S1 R1 when i buy or sell if NF come near S1 i am waiting for Short or buy please explain

Thanks
Dear Saljai,

These R1 and S1, which are calculated as per weekly (Mon-Fri) pivot stated in 1st post of this thread, are strike prices. We buy call at S1 and put at R1 as per strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

I need to understand options basics first before trading in these. Please refer 888options dot com to start with.

Regards

Last edited:
Dear ghosh_ak34 Sir,

Thanks for your quick reply Sir i ask about Nifty Future daily NF S1 and R1 are very usefull for like me so please don't stop your posting about NF but my small question is How can i trade use of NF daily your S1 and R1 please explain me and please answers my first post about options (Trend checking)

Thanks you

Subhadip

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistance at 5495
Support at 5432

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Note: Please do let me know if my daily Nifty future Res. & Supp. is useful to you by tomorrow. Otherwise I am planning to stop posting this.
Regards
DO NOT LISTEN TO OTHERS SIR..
please do continue

ghosh_ak34

Hi Ghosh,

I just joined this forum and going through the thread. I am confused abt 1 thing.

SO thus it mean that while calculating the pivot point you do not take into consideration the prices of first 1 hour.

Say on a day the nifty opens at 5300 and then withing the first hour it makes a high of 5400 and then it started trading below 5400 for whole day (Lets say the high of that day is 5380 excluding the first 1 hour). (Consider this as the high of the whole week also).

SO while calculating the pivot point will you take 5400 as week high or 5380 as week high.

Thanks,
--S011y
Dear S0lly,

We only consider EOD weekly OHLC, week starting Mon and ending on Fri. for Nifty options R1 and S1 calculations. So, the question of intraday 1s hr jumps etc. doesn't arise.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

Resistance at 5480
Support at 5425

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.