Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistance at 5393
Support at 5320

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Thanks for your clarification.

I Understand that R1 and S1 is drawn from weekly data and to be followed for the entier next week. Means we should be buying at either these R1 and S1. If so, then what are these 'resistance' and 'support' you update daily? Are these for that particular day? If so, then what is the significance of these daily 'resistance' and 'support'. :confused:

Again forgive me, I am a bit confused.

Also, this thread is titled 'option buy recommendation', but, excuse me, I am not seeing any real 'option buy recommendation' here recent posts.:(

Regards,
Pranjit

Regards,
Pranjit
Dear Pranjit,

The R1 and S1 are weekly Nifty resistance to trade in Nifty options. We take R1 and S1 to nearest 100 to get a suitable strike price to trade in Nifty options as per strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Daily Resistance and Support are for trading in Nifty Futures with AT money or near money options to hedge Nifty Future postion. Have said it earlier in the thread as well.

I am not reco. in stock options as liquidity in them is not good.

So, I reco. Nifty options trading only.

If you have any query on buy/write stock options, you are very welcome.

Regards

Last edited:

mycall

Dear Pranjit,

The R1 and S1 are weekly Nifty resistance to trade in Nifty options. We take R1 and S1 to nearest 100 to get a suitable strike price to trade in Nifty options as per strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Daily Resistance and Support are for trading in Nifty Futures with AT money or near money options to hedge Nifty Future postion. Have said it earlier in the thread as well.

I am not reco. in stock options as liquidity in them is not good.

So, I reco. Nifty options trading only.

If you have any query on buy/write stock options, you are very welcome.

Regards
Hi Ghoshda,

Thanks for clarification.

Please reco. Nifty options trading. I could not find any in recent posts. This will immensely help us, new traders to trade as well as learn.

I of course require your advise on open position. I appreciate your help.

Regards.

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistance at 5432
Support at 5365

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

Resistance at 5482
Support at 5390

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

Resistance at 5490
Support at 5402

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

Below are some of my covered write recomendations.

1) Buy 500 shares of Tatamotors (CMP = Rs 836.85) and write 2 lots of July 860 call (CMP = Rs 3),
Exit from both positions when goes above 860 or SL=Rs 2000 is hit..

If Tatamotors remains below 860 then, you will pocket Rs 3000 per 2 lots.

2) Buy 250 shares of ICICIBANK (CMP= Rs 912) and write 2 lots of July 940 call (CMP= Rs 3.2)

Exit from both positions when ICICIBANK goes above below 940 or SL = Rs 2000 is hit.

One can also buy futures in place of shares but its very risky. Above strategy is less risky so have reco. this.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

Weekly views:

Will reco. to wind up long positions in Nifty. Keep holding 5400 straddle write of July and August series.

Not much upside seems there in Nifty, we might see Nifty in a range 5400 - 5500 levels.

Regards

mycall

I have a put 5400 august series at 90. Bought on 22nd at around 3.15pm. The lowest was 87.1 that day.

Shall I have anyother option or just keep holding it.

Also I have JSW future August series at 1217. JSW steel is tipped to reach 1350 at end of August - Japan steel giant is investing in it. What is your view?

Thanks in advance.

mycall

Dear Friends,

Below are some of my covered write recomendations.

1) Buy 500 shares of Tatamotors (CMP = Rs 836.85) and write 2 lots of July 860 call (CMP = Rs 3),
Exit from both positions when goes above 860 or SL=Rs 2000 is hit..

If Tatamotors remains below 860 then, you will pocket Rs 3000 per 2 lots.

2) Buy 250 shares of ICICIBANK (CMP= Rs 912) and write 2 lots of July 940 call (CMP= Rs 3.2)

Exit from both positions when ICICIBANK goes above below 940 or SL = Rs 2000 is hit.

One can also buy futures in place of shares but its very risky. Above strategy is less risky so have reco. this.

Regards
Hi Ghoshda,

The above reco. needs some considerable funds. And in coming days as you rightly foresee there would be a chance of increase in volatility, which will push the margin for the trade upward. :(

I request you to reco. trades which is within reach of retail traders. :D

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.