Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistence at 5225
Support at 5133

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

Hi Traders,

How actually you guys try to predict a movement in the Nifty Index. I know there are n-factors that trigger the movement... but broadly, what all the major factors... I would like to know more on the fundamental level.
For the beginners...its difficult to get into technical analysis like finding the Resistance and Support level of Nifty. know the levels...

What all things one should look to buy an option.. there are strategies, which helps.. but if we broadly know the possible reasons..we can excel.

Possible movement factors could be..
1.) mostly the market moves on global sentiments... so if we track the US/Europian markets.. then, it helps to predict Nifty.
2.) Any local news ( good or bad ) that can impact....

I mean.. we all have only public infos, don't we ?

Experts and Veterans.. pls advise ;)

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistence at 5225
Support at 5133

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

Hi Ghosh Sir,

My colleague recently decided to get into share trading. He was very reluctant to take any risk. I suggested that Nifty options would give handsome profit and asked him to invest in 5100 (DEC) PUT @ 30. Now the price is dropping. I feel guilty of making him lose the money. Will Nifty go below 5100 before expiry? Can he save his money? I too have 2 lots of
5100 (DEC) PUT @ 30. I know its a small sum, but I dont want him to lose money because of me. Please help sir.

Thanks,
Sri

vinst

Sir

wHigh wLow wClose Pp R1 S1

5156.7 4979.05 4987.7 5041.15 5103.25 4925.6

R1-S1=177.65( sideways trend)
Sir, please check this

Regards
susobhan
hi,
how to judge from R1-S1 that mkt is in what kind of mode? basically R1-S1 is equal to 2*(H-L). Should one check it as a % of something? Please elaborate.

regards,
vin

Hi Ghosh Sir,

My colleague recently decided to get into share trading. He was very reluctant to take any risk. I suggested that Nifty options would give handsome profit and asked him to invest in 5100 (DEC) PUT @ 30. Now the price is dropping. I feel guilty of making him lose the money. Will Nifty go below 5100 before expiry? Can he save his money? I too have 2 lots of
5100 (DEC) PUT @ 30. I know its a small sum, but I dont want him to lose money because of me. Please help sir.

Thanks,
Sri
Sri
Don't loose hope. It happens. tell ur friend (and for you too) cover your short position for Dec 2009. Nobody can be hundred percent sure about the markets; so you are not at fault.
You can try entering into fresh option i.e. Nifty put of 5000 for January or Feb 2010 with a stoploss if Nifty trades above 5235.

ghosh_ak34

hi,
how to judge from R1-S1 that mkt is in what kind of mode? basically R1-S1 is equal to 2*(H-L). Should one check it as a % of something? Please elaborate.

regards,
vin
Dear Vin,

As said in 1st post of this thread, R1 ~ S1 should be between 300,400 for trading. As Nifty is lesser volatile within this range and a direction could be predicted.

Regards

NiftyFantasy

Hi Ghosh Sir,

Thanks,
Sri
No one can tell you exactly what will happen at expiry, you are asking unnecessarily everywhere in TJ.
My bro if goshji or anyone else know that nifty will be @5300 by the expiry then nifty future would be traded already at a premium of 100 points or at a discount of 100-200 points... NO BODY KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW....

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

Resistence at 5231
Support at 5172

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.