Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow (Oct. Series) are as under:

Resistence at 4882
Support at 4800

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow (Nov. Series) are as under:

Resistence at 4892
Support at 4805

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Hi Ghosh,
How does this position look. Do you feel it would need a little hedging ? perhaps replace the nov26CE5100 with nov26CE5000 ?
(Though I feel its a pretty defensive one and comfortable with the margin etc, I have a bad feeling that vix might keep rising in the coming days)
Sold:
6 lots [email protected],
6 lots nov26CE5200@31
1 lot of nov26CE5100@44
with SL=3000

Thanks,
pavan
Dear Pavan,

Your position looks okay to me. Hold on to it with your SL=Rs 3000 or Rs 2000 (my SL).

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistence at 4822
Support at 4732

Regards

Hello ghosh_ak34. At 10.30-45 , when the difference between the 10AM price and the price at 10.30 was around -20 points , was the correct thing to buy put of R1 strike price according to the strategy?
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.