opinions for ashwani gujral academy

And Greendesert, CV's absolutely right. The market is a great workshop. Finally it is a leap of faith, as you must be accountable to yourself. No amount of training in trades is going to do what you will finally have to do. No one will take responsibility. After my two trades, I was saying, if I continue this, in a month with 20 sessions, I will wipe out 100,000/monthly. In a year 12 lacs and that is where it must all be writing on the wall.

Device a system, based on who you are. If you have a crore to spare then you can play with 10% to learn and the market will teach you. If that does not, then either you will not be in the market or you would stop yourself saying this is not my cup of tea. If you have only 200,000 to spare, then dont go spending 45000 on a course. And if you have more than a crore, let us read up and give AG a run for his money, what say?

There is truth in someone else's post here. The typical chalk and talk teacher is so far removed from the reality of the market that he should not be a teacher in schools. I think the folks here do not want to be teachers, they are seeking for comaradeship, to be able to say that I did it. Is recognition one of the motives for people like Murthy, CV, SavantGarde? What makes us who we are?

once again - take care. I will not write for at least 6 months after this spate of itchy fingers. I have lots of fun watching and replaying all the stupid things that I have done, and continue to do. And this we call our stint on Gaia or Mother Earth.

Pranaams to all here.

beginner_av

hey we must clear something here. this guy with his plagiarised course content may not be worth it, but dont write mentors and coaches off. they do enhance your performance...if u want to participate in olympics u have to train very very hard under the right guidance...the crux of the matter is RIGHT...not NO guidance. CV ur inputs about this please...

Was AG losing money all the way but still hanged onto stock market since a few years till he started accumulating a clientele. He does not own a broker house ?

Or does it mean He is good but fooling with his academy approach to fleece people ?

hey we must clear something here. this guy with his plagiarised course content may not be worth it, but dont write mentors and coaches off. they do enhance your performance...if u want to participate in olympics u have to train very very hard under the right guidance...the crux of the matter is RIGHT...not NO guidance. CV ur inputs about this please...
I guess this sort of puts it well. Mentors and coaches are needed, and in my opinion, those who have made mistakes are better as they can point out the pitfalls. But it was a matter of course content and it is always going to be subjective. No way but to sample the course and make up ones mind. The teacher could also snap back and say that the student was dumb.If it is just a cut and paste operation, then why would one want to pay RS 45,000 in the other course that Sreeni? mentioned.

Phew....................

Jai Saraswati Mata

Jayesh

C

CreditViolet

Thats right...Dr. Brett had a nice article on coaching and training.

http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/2006/09/trading-coaches-what-works.html

C

CreditViolet

Hey CV,

U can be very mean in a very likeable sort of way, a way I prescribe to myself. Call a spade a spade! What I like here on the forum is the clarity of some of the masters here. Don't post much as I am fighting my existential blues still. And trying to cajole myself (about the fact) that life is still actually fun! (It is fun, and you know how I write between line, or do you not)?

Do you mark some of this post on to AG's site? U should. No original thinkers remaining in the world and we all want someone to guide us through life. No one wants to live dangerously anymore.. But pointers do help when the giver and the taker are both not sleep walking. I am taking my first tentative steps and enjoying learning something fresh and new again.

Jayesh
lol..I know he is not much of a original thinker. Infact one of his former students sent me a word file saying that it was Gujrals research when actually it was material from Kevin Haggerty's course. If you want I can actually link his entire course material to its original source one by one, its a no brainer ;)

But the thing is, for a newbie starting out not knowing a trendline from a bullock cart all that can be useful. 45 K is too cheap for someone sitting arnd spending 2 hours a day listening to noob nonsense.Also an actual display of how to trade all the bookish patterns in real time can be a real eye opener.The key is integration of various concepts which is perhaps the only good thing about the so called course.

b/w your existentialist comment reminded me to resume reading Sartre's book. I am a big fan :)

Rgds
CV
:eek:

Hi CV, followed your link to Dr. Brett. Good stuff, there and Brett seems to be the type of guy we need for mentoring. But nothing like self help. If Yan Can Do it, So can You, was a favorite cooking course I would follow, as was Different Folks, Different Strokes (or is it the other way around)?

The existentialist part came from my initial post where you commented on. Sartre has played some influence on my life too, but prime place is taken by Jiddu Krishnamurti, who talks about the same things that we talk here, in a different context. But Truth is always the same.

I must take a sabbatical now for not posting. :) But it has been a good day, as was yesterday and to think I am enjoying loosing that sort of bread. I can continue till Rs. 45,000 now, and that comforts me. I will mentally assign it to the course not taken, like the road not taken. Word play here. I enjoy everything frosty, so Robert Frost was waiting for me to enjoy. :)

Good night. I am smiling like the much talked about Cheshire Cat.

Jayesh