One Good Trade

jagankris

Apart from open range breakout, you can also go for another type of break out method....tat is half an hour break out method.....use two 15 min candles however Avoid half an hour breakout under following condition....

1. if first two candles are very large and if their range covers 2 percent of the price.
Nice Observations.
Can you pls explain what if their range covers 2 percent of the price means ?

Last edited:

raynor

reseved for future

raynor

let me share my thought....after crosinng 6550 i wished nifty should breach breah 6600 ... but is it a valid expectation... no if nifty moves at the speed of my thought then it will be crossing another 600 pts at next 10 days.... but thats not good.... so lets understand and enjoy choppy days...lets not hold the open positions forever.... once average movements occur... lets close half.... Lets keep our mind open.... lets not breach our rules because of emotions....lets keep the greed and fear aside... lets follow the rules even if stoploss hit 5 times continuously.... let following rules be our atarget irrespective of loss or profit.... let us maintain the spirit of the game....lets follow the rules....