ODIN To Amibroker (With Excel Support)

Dear Indrajit,
I am not a Marketing Person for Gaurav and moreover the thing is that the utility was developed by Mr. Gaurav . After His good effort he tried the utility in my system , as he was unaware of ODIN Client. The utility worked perfectly , and he made this utility.
For ur Kind information i am having Franchisee and not a marketing Person...

Regards

MRDJ

is it possible to get data in excel in odin diet itself if so how
or is it supported only in odin client can any one confirm it

Last edited:
HI Ashish,
See like u see market watch in ODIN Client ... u can open the market watch in Excel .. Like right click on Market Watch... it will show option Open in MS-Excel...and if u can ...then its Possible to get data from Excel to Amibroker/Metastock....But Only problem is that u cant get the Backfill ...Thats..it...

Regards

MRDJ

sahil79

Dear frnd, after right clicking at market watch, there is no option as open the market watch in Excel. I am using angel odin diet, may be it that mine is not client verson, can someone guide me to get angel client ver for angel?

regards

Dear Santosh,
Please read the messages carefully... we are talking about ODIN Client not ODIN Diet. as ODIN Diet Doesnt Have this Facility like ODIN Client...

As ODIN Client is Version for Sub Brokers and ODIN Diet is Version for Clients.

Regards

MRDJ

sahil79

Dear Santosh,
Please read the messages carefully... we are talking about ODIN Client not ODIN Diet. as ODIN Diet Doesnt Have this Facility like ODIN Client...

As ODIN Client is Version for Sub Brokers and ODIN Diet is Version for Clients.

Regards

MRDJ

Thanx brother