Odin Registry

i do f n o trading from R.k. Global and i have two accounts in that, one in my name and other in my wife's name. But my account is of delhi registry and my wife's is of kokalta registry. there is a problem that when i have delhi registry install i cant open kolkata account unless i install kolkata registry but when i install kolkatta registry i cant open delhi account

does anyone has solution for this. i will really be thankful if anyone has a solution for this

yusi

It comes as a surprise that an RKG account is dependent on the registry that is used. AFAIK, both the account and backoffice details are maintained in one place. The registry simply governs the TCP and broadcast settings -- as can be seen by looking at the registry details. However, as two of you have the same problem, cannot be too sure.

In context, I have an account "with Kolkata". Recently, while travelling, Odin Diet was newly installed with the Delhi registry. It worked fine.

Currently, one machine has Kolkata registry and another Delhi registry. I can trade in both machines (though not simultaneously for the same account).