NSE NOW going to b Charged !!!

I called up zerodha customer care yesterday for clearing some doubts with them, in Zerodha they are sure that NSE NOW is going to be Paid service VERY SOON ! But they cant say when or predict how much it will cost..but zerodha people are damn sure tat NSE NOW is going to b Paid one very soon :confused: is it ? :confused:

I agree with anillal...but zerodha guy sounded so CONFIDENT n DAMN SURE he said...May b he is pursuing/convincing me to pick Zerodha trade platform instead of NSE NOW...

Is zerodha's trade terminal really better than NSE NOW ? Any of the seniors used both ?
Do we get live RT datafeed in Zerodha terminal as like NSE NOW ?

Last edited:

a1b1trader

I agree with anillal...but zerodha guy sounded so CONFIDENT n DAMN SURE he said...May b he is pursuing/convincing me to pick Zerodha trade platform instead of NSE NOW...

Is zerodha's trade terminal really better than NSE NOW ? Any of the seniors used both ?
What I remember, is that NSE NOW will be free, as of now, for trading of NSE stocks and F&O, but one has to pay some charges for BSE etc related trading, if done using NSE NOW. I remember, it was in a post in traderji itself or some where else. I tried to locate the post /thread but sorry, I couldn't be able to locate it.

I am still using NSE NOW and not shifted to Zerodha Trader (ZT) (as I am in no hurry to shift) but it is learnt that ZT has more functions and is better than NOW. ZT is a similar version of Nest Trader developed by Omnesys, the developer of NSE NOW etc,

And yes, ZT is a trading platform and so you will get RT quotes/data.

gunsho

I can't believe if Zerodha is trying to convince people to move to ZT. As once I was told, batch by batch, they will inform clients to upgrade to ZT. Until now, I haven't got any notification to move to ZT.

a1b1trader

What I remember, is that NSE NOW will be free, as of now, for trading of NSE stocks and F&O, but one has to pay some charges for BSE etc related trading, if done using NSE NOW. I remember, it was in a post in traderji itself or some where else. I tried to locate the post /thread but sorry, I couldn't be able to locate it.
Here is the link for the post
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/74228-achiievers-equities-20.html#post732597

and the post
Very important update from Achiievers:​