not getting charts on my pc

hello friends ,
I want your help to solve a typical problem.I am not getting any chart on my pc. Whenever I am visiting a site for chart viewing , I am being shown--
"metastock would be available if your browser supported java" . I am completely perplexed about what to download and from where to down load the required software. If you know anything about this please help me .
-meenakshee

meenakshee said:
hello friends ,
I want your help to solve a typical problem.I am not getting any chart on my pc. Whenever I am visiting a site for chart viewing , I am being shown--
"metastock would be available if your browser supported java" . I am completely perplexed about what to download and from where to down load the required software. If you know anything about this please help me .
-meenakshee
You need to download and install java VM and configure your browser to view chart applets.
Download from here
http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Regards!
trader9

i have encountered the same problem it is because new verions of windows explorer dost not have java . downloading from the site is a cumbersome process try to get from some internet cafe i got one for just rs.25

you have to change your browsing setting even after u have downloaded the java virtual machine. open the java console and find the code and find the solution on sun.com

sar79

u will hav to install Java virtual machine. this is a software that enables a computer to run java scripts. All charts are java based. Its also called JVM. u can download it from Sun's site or google it on www.google.co.in

If the problem persists u'll have to tweak the setting in ur internet explorer advanced settings.
Thanks