Ninja trader ---help

VJAY

Dear NT users,
Am new to NT...I installed NT8.i want to test it before subscribing any data...please help me to import data(text file used in Ami) into NT and how can I use to see chart ...?

primitivetrader

Dear NT users,
Am new to NT...I installed NT8.i want to test it before subscribing any data...please help me to import data(text file used in Ami) into NT and how can I use to see chart ...?
i think its too difficult to do it.

primitivetrader

Ohhhh.....so we use NT with subscribed data only?

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk
yes, and its not that good for eod and above stuff. this is my experience. for intra its better than amibroker. in fact ami has no standing in front of ninja

VJAY

yes, and its not that good for eod and above stuff. this is my experience. for intra its better than amibroker. in fact ami has no standing in front of ninja
Yes I need it for intra only...but it's bad if we can't import ieod data into it at least for some testing

traderhardrock

bro, you can use Josh utility for import of IEOD data
BTW, have you configured NT rightly,

VJAY

bro, you can use Josh utility for import of IEOD data
BTW, have you configured NT rightly,
Thanks trader....yes Josh told me...but I don't know about configuration...there is not much in his video tutorials...if you know please help me to configure it with Josh's RTD

traderhardrock

Thanks trader....yes Josh told me...but I don't know about configuration...there is not much in his video tutorials...if you know please help me to configure it with Josh's RTD

actually, I also wanted to install and configure NT, but found it a bit tedious to do so dropped the idea for the time being.
anyway, while configuring RTD you have to choose for NT instead of Amibroker

VJAY

actually, I also wanted to install and configure NT, but found it a bit tedious to do so dropped the idea for the time being.
anyway, while configuring RTD you have to choose for NT instead of Amibroker
Yes I changed it NT from Ami in settings of RTD...but am not getting chart in NT...may be I missing some configuration setting in NT

Yes I changed it NT from Ami in settings of RTD...but am not getting chart in NT...may be I missing some configuration setting in NT

have you configured NT correctly, as it is bit tedious and you wont be able to import data to NT, if you miss/wrong any step.
visit GFDL website, there you may get some data for trial, try importing that.
(BTW, if you were not able to locate it, write here, I will post that data in evening)