Nifty technicals

prasadam

Hi Vikas,

what's the use of posting some charts?

please trade on my behalf and transfer the profits to my bank account.:lol:

oh yeah. I forgot to mention. Use your capital only. I only need the profits. If there are any losses , you have to bear them. :rofl:

cheers.:)

vikas, if you dont want to post your afl, what do you expect us to do here? praise you for your achievement and say wow:confused:
kindly search for a member named " loveguru ",he used to post his charts like this here few months back.

praveen taneja

All the best for nice initiative I know U will surely do good .Please keep the good work by the grace of god but one question reverse 5103 till then one remain short but who is long what that person like u n me do cant short or book loss bcoz RIL is looking sexy now and I will buy 1080 call around 1045 lets see all the best bro god bless you

trade4putuval

findvikas

hi
findvikas
i have one small doubt , u r using line chart in the figure u mentioned above and your trailing sl seems quite close to price chart , but it seems quite possible in bar or candle chart(intraday high and lo ) that it would touch sl several times and come back to previous position , so how could one be able to fix a perticular stoploss and what arrangement for such situations .
tell , how u manage to trade or test in such situation .

Good point.. I guess I forgot to mention. I am considering Closing Price when trading daily chart. If it close below/above SL level then we switch position on very next day.

Edit: I have edited the rules to include it and make it clear.

Even better solution, instead of waiting for next day opening.. one can also see the last 30 minutes of the session and calculate the average (high+low/2) of the last 25mins (3:00-3:25pm).. if the value is hitting the SL then take opposite position

MurAtt

Hi Vikas,

Very good initiative.
As of now the system looks good. Backtest results are good too.
Also mention Max Drawdown and Max DrawUp (I forget the term so used DrawUp :D)

One small query .... i.e. ranging markets may hit whips .. even on EOD.
Your going SAR with double qty may give a hitch sometimes like 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 .. get the gist ...
Also another point (related) is .. when you go long 1 lot SL hit, SAR 2 lots and end in profit .. then next reversal would be 1 lot or 4 lots :D

Keep posting on a daily basis .. check the system live w/o trades of course for 1-2 months .. patience pays ..

Don't kill the chicken with the golden egg before it even becomes adult by going live before time ... take your time .... look for possibiilities which you have never come across and how system should react, some rules, etc ...

More later after seeing some more results ... and thinking coolly in fursat ...

:clap:

findvikas

Hi Vikas,

Very good initiative.
As of now the system looks good. Backtest results are good too.
Also mention Max Drawdown and Max DrawUp (I forget the term so used DrawUp :D)

One small query .... i.e. ranging markets may hit whips .. even on EOD.
Your going SAR with double qty may give a hitch sometimes like 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 .. get the gist ...
Also another point (related) is .. when you go long 1 lot SL hit, SAR 2 lots and end in profit .. then next reversal would be 1 lot or 4 lots :D

Keep posting on a daily basis .. check the system live w/o trades of course for 1-2 months .. patience pays ..

Don't kill the chicken with the golden egg before it even becomes adult by going live before time ... take your time .... look for possibiilities which you have never come across and how system should react, some rules, etc ...

More later after seeing some more results ... and thinking coolly in fursat ...
Thanks Bhai..
What is DrawUp/Down ?

Ranging markets will hit whips if they are inside bar .. one after another :) So far the Nifty for today is quite in a small range but has given me over 50 points so far in 1min chart... NOT trading it but looking at it.

The double qty is to reverse the trend... say you are long by 1 lot then going short by 2 lots will book profit in 1 lot and keep you in new trend by 1 lot which is not short... we are not increasing the lot size unless you have gained the profit worth the value of the first lot :)