Nifty study

niftyoption

Last edited:

niftyoption

Last edited:

bapu4

hi,
the flag that u have made looks like a diamond formation !! Can u please explain the analysis ??
God bless !!

niftyoption

Dear Sir

in this chart first pattren formation is "flag pattren" also Dimond and with in that inverse head and shoulder pattren forming that means pattren with in pattren so i will give impartence to inverse head and shoulder and give immediate resistence if necline is brake , and resistence and target is inverse head and shoulder pattren , after crossing resistence lavel , target may fix flag pattren that is 6470 line that is flag pattren target.....

SIr Dimond pattren is also correct plese another letter in this site which is based on EOD (please see 8 th october 2013 letter sir) , Dimond pattren is also conforms almost same target if pattren brakes......

thank you sir

Last edited:

bapu4

Dear Friend ,
Dont say me sir !! I am a simple learner and trying to learn and apply things !! Thanks for giving such an elaborate explanation !! I have one request to u that whenever u post anything , please also try and give some explaination below that !! This would help us to learn and grasp the concept more quickly and would get impressed in our mind forever !

I appreciate ur humbleness , dedication and contribution to the forum !!

God bless u !!
Regards !!

niftyoption

Dear Friend ,
Dont say me sir !! I am a simple learner and trying to learn and apply things !! Thanks for giving such an elaborate explanation !! I have one request to u that whenever u post anything , please also try and give some explaination below that !! This would help us to learn and grasp the concept more quickly and would get impressed in our mind forever !

I appreciate ur humbleness , dedication and contribution to the forum !!

God bless u !!
Regards !!
Dear bapu4 ji ,
Thanks for your valuable suggestion , i will do that accordingly
i am very much impressed about your interest in technical analysis
go ahead ji
all the best
pranaam
regards

Dear bapu4 ji ,
Thanks for your valuable suggestion , i will do that accordingly
i am very much impressed about your interest in technical analysis
go ahead ji
all the best
pranaam
regards
Arey Niftyoption bhai,

PUT holders ki maut ka saman kab tak bannta rahega, koi dawa le ke aayega ya nahin.

niftyoption

Arey Niftyoption bhai,

PUT holders ki maut ka saman kab tak bannta rahega, koi dawa le ke aayega ya nahin.
Bearishbull bhai , technical analysis means only charts ...only charts...only charts... ultimate is chart ( chart is my teacher ) person watching this website learn from technical analysis community he should respect technical analysis , otherwise he is not fit to trade with technical analysis

"technical analysis is the only method " there is no other way
this is given by world famus technical analyst " ASHU DATT"

so i will talk and views sharing through charts only

i am a trader since 1986 till now
27 years trading experience, mereko maalum hai kya likhna hai.....

O Hindi words ka kya meaning hi ?

Last edited: