• Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VJAY

Dear Profittaker,
Howcan I customerise auto refresh in ur sheet?
If I put start time:09:20:00 and end time 09:23:00 whats this means?other as 10:00:00,10:05:00 ,.........whats this means?

Please add a button for manual refresh too...

my sheet not get refreshing ...it taking too much time!

Last edited:
Dear Profittaker,
If I put start time:09:20:00 and end time 09:23:00 whats this means?other as 10:00:00,10:05:00 ,.........whats this means?

Please add a button for manual refresh too...

my sheet not get refreshing ...it taking too much time!
Go to DATA Menu in excel ---> Click Connection ---> Click Properties ---> Increase or decrease Minutes in Refresh Every Option.

This is Start and Endtime of Copy&Paste Process.

dear Profittaker,
@1.30 you entered 2 type of pairs (8500/8500-8500/8400)...is it due to any thoughts?
I filtered CE/PE Strike Price Range 20-50 and 70-100 for pair trade. Around 1.30 p.m. these 2 pair price in this range . So i selected these 2 pair. I am doing paper trade only. So I Selected to know which Pair give more profit.

Go to DATA Menu in excel ---> Click Connection ---> Click Properties ---> Increase or decrease Minutes in Refresh Every Option.

This is Start and Endtime of Copy&Paste Process.
Dear PT,

1. The list of connections is big in 'ALL SCRIPS' and small in 'Nifty ONLY' sheet.
2. Not all connections are shown to be used.
3. Do we need to set auto refresh for all connections or used connections only.
4. Upon trying to set auto refresh for connections FOVOLT etc at the bottom of list, the Excel crashes.

Plz guide.

Thanks
Rajesh

I had earlier enquired if we can use the Excel for watching multiple stocks simultaneously; answer was 'no'.
But there appears to be a way available, here is how it can be done.

1. Make multiple copies of Raj Excel for All Stocks, enter required scrip and save them with different names/numbers.
2. Open one excel.
3. Press ‘shift’ and left click on the Excel icon in bottom taskbar(or simply center click on it); this opens a new Excel in SEPRATE window running independently AND simultaneously.
4. Open the required Excel as usual; this will cause it to open in window opened/created in previous step.
5. Repeat previous two steps.
6. One can open any number of Excel sheets to run simultaneously.

Thanks
Rajesh

Last edited: