• Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

NIFTY Daily Future chart.

As per my Polynomial Trend, For the UP Trend Move that started from 7757, First signs of Reversal today. Normally when there is a Reversal signal the Bulls will Take the market UP and close their positions. As per the Daily Futures Chart the Minor Trend Resistance and Major Trend Resistance both at 8501. Today made High of 8431. So by today or Tomorrow NIFTY Futures should definitely Test 8501 or Higher.

So risky Can buy around 8300/30 for a Target of 8500.

At 8500/30, SELL for 8250/8000 in DEC-14 Series.

Note: Will post of the Chart by EOD

anilnegi

As per my Polynomial Trend, For the UP Trend Move that started from 7757, First signs of Reversal today. Normally when there is a Reversal signal the Bulls will Take the market UP and close their positions. As per the Daily Futures Chart the Minor Trend Resistance and Major Trend Resistance both at 8501. Today made High of 8431. So by today or Tomorrow NIFTY Futures should definitely Test 8501 or Higher.

Pls see the chart posting and comment /reply

anil negi

angira

Hi Angira,

You seem to be trading pairs with ease. Can you please let us know your performance ?
Raj,

When I didn't know much about Option at that time i've tried to go with pair trading with weekly support & resistance, which i've mention U before sometime with sending PM.Go Long with ce(@support) and pe(@resistance).

But then after reading your thread here & i've understand some OI based concept that how to play with Option.
Then I've tried selling a pair with MAX_OI curr_month, next_month series.

From last 5 to 6 month just I've obsereved and note that Instead Go Long Selling a MAX_OI pair is good one strategy.It has also good risk reward.

Also bcoz of job i can't spend whole day for trading so this strategy is flexible for Me.

angira...

healthraj

NIFTY Daily Futures Chart

Hi Raj,

A question:

- What is the Max COI for yesterday's data in PE side. There are -ve data on 8300 PE. Should we consider that or we have to consider +ve Data only for Max COI.

I know it is a silly question, but I do not know what to consider.

Thanks..!!
Hardik Shah

healthraj

Hi Raj,

A question:

- What is the Max COI for yesterday's data in PE side. There are -ve data on 8300 PE. Should we consider that or we have to consider +ve Data only for Max COI.

I know it is a silly question, but I do not know what to consider.

Thanks..!!
Hardik Shah
After closing the MAX COI is at 8300-8400. MAX COI @ PE is negative -754K. So you have to consider the absolute value. I have also posted the forumulas.

See the updated formula in the post http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj-619.html#post1013089